Just some life issues

This also happened

i must sound so stupid to you guys right now

It doesn’t sound stupid at all. Many of us are or have been attached to objects that are very significant to us. Sometimes an object is not just an object, it’s also a story to teel, cherished memories, encouragement for ourselves
 There is nothing to be ashamed of when it comes to feeling those emotions. It sounds like this headband is something that had a lot of significance for you. It’s okay to allow yourself to be sad for something that objectively makes you sad. I hope that your mom will be able to help fix it. And if she can’t, maybe it would be possible to adapt it to be something else. Part of a keychain for example? Some cherished treasure to have on your bag and carry everywhere? <3

This also happened

I’m sorry that there’s been so much hardships with your friends lately. Between the threats of killing themselves, and the things that have been said to you and were simply unkind. It sounds like your friend there is struggling and may need a different type of help. Sometimes people at their lowest are going to express things that are very raw, very brutal, which doesn’t make it okay either.

How would you feel about letting someone else know about this situation? Maybe an adult in your surroundings? I certainly wouldn’t want to stay by yourself in this situation. It can be really heavy to deal with these kind of conversations.

Thinking of you today and rooting for you. :hrtlegolove:

Ive been telling him to call 988 if he feels that way and tlld him to ask for a therapist theres nothing im really able to do other than that

1 Like

Indeed. You’ve done everything you can, and it’s already a lot that you’ve been present and listening to them. I hope you do take care of yourself at the same time, and allow yourself to set boundaries if you feel the need to. You’re a good friend, @Victoria7.

My besfriend told me his friend died today and started telling me how hard his life and broke down and after he told me that i turned of my pc and cried for an hour i though about running away and jumping off a brige today, the problem is i dont talk to my friends about how i feel, my two of my friend’s plus my bestfriend talked bad about another friend of mine and i was yelling at them but then i forgave my bestfriend and he told me thats when he told me that.

I really try taking care of myself but i dont know how to

1 Like

I had a suicidal thought again but i figured out why i was playing some games and i kept on dying and i got really mad but thats when the thoughts kicked in i now know something that triggers them

1 Like

i now know something that triggers them

Well done for identifying this trigger! It’s a good way to be aware of it, as you’ll be less surprised by it moving forward, and will be able to make decisions accordingly to take care of yourself. :hrtlegolove:

Ive been thinking about asking my docter about adhd ive always had alot of symptoms i dont even know what a verb is i have to look it up each time and i look stupid

1 Like

My mom was talking to me about life what things to do and what to not and all her experiences with drugs so we dont regret our experiences in life, my mom also told me that my aunt used to deal drugs but then got caught so while the police where watching her house so she dosent deal, she told my 15 year old mom to take it to people that had guns and she almost got her killed because they weighted it right in front of my mom and it was too little

1 Like

I just want to hug my little cousin and tell him how much i love him, text all my friend’s and thank them for Being in my life, upset everyone who upsets me or my friends then i can die peacefully, i look at my room everyday and say to myself i dont want to see this tomorrow i have control of my life and i would make bad decisions i would jump off a bridge right now if i knew what everyone thought of me, i only see my 4 year old cousin 1 time a year but i love him so much

I’m sorry you’re going through that. Yeah that’s tough I can totally relate. I love doing art drawing and designing stuff on the computer and this year is just been rough. My dad ended up taking his life and it stinks because me and him had a falling out for a couple years and we just started Talking again and I was happy to see him and he told me how happy he was to spend time with me and then 3 weeks later I get the phone call from my little sister at 3 am in the morning it just didn’t and dosnt feel real and now it’s been about five months since he has passed and I haven’t really had much motivation still and I just started getting back into the design stuff but I just feel very empty inside
 hollow

1 Like

I’ve lost hope in becoming a singer I’ve tried to learn Korean and everything but now I just want to become a Racer. It still hurts because i wanted to be a singer for a few years I wasted 3 years on what I would never become But at least I found something that makes me happy. Of course, it’s dangerous. And I’m not old enough. But I see my future as that. Ive still want to make music but not as my main job just a hobby

1 Like

I haven’t been here in so long i stopped talking to some of my bad friends i went to visit my grandma and i saw my little cousin i feel so bad when we went to the airport we gave him money first and left while he was shopping the only way to make him not cry but i still didn’t say bye or hug him again i miss him things are getting bad again but im learning what to do and appreciate ive stopped gaming so much which is good and bad i miss my friends though but i still feel bad, i keep on bruising myself on purpose why do i have to be like this, thank you guys for being here btw you really changed my life

Hello there, @Victoria7 đŸ©¶

I’m truly sorry to hear that you’re going through such a challenging and lonely time. It’s clear that you’re dealing with a lot, and your feelings of depression and hopelessness are entirely valid. You don’t have to go through this alone, and I’m here to listen and offer support.

Homeschooling can sometimes lead to feelings of isolation, but there are ways to connect with others even if you’re not physically in a traditional school environment. There are online communities, forums, or even local homeschooling groups that you might consider joining to meet people who share similar interests or experiences.

It’s heartbreaking to hear that you’ve given up on your dream of being a singer. Your passion for singing is a beautiful part of who you are, and it’s never too late to revisit that dream. Music can be incredibly therapeutic and a source of joy, so don’t be afraid to pick it up again if it brings you happiness.

Regarding your relationship problems and struggles with eating, it’s essential to reach out to a trusted friend, family member, or mental health professional. They can provide guidance, support, and a listening ear during these difficult times.

As for your feelings about snow triggering depression, this is a valid concern, and it’s a good idea to explore this with a mental health expert. They can help you understand and manage this response and provide strategies to cope with it.

Remember, you are not alone in this journey, and there are people who care about you and want to help. Please consider reaching out to someone you trust or seeking professional help. Your well-being is important, and there is hope for a brighter future. :two_hearts::star2:

I just found a drawing i did 5 months ago it was when i was at my lowest and i put the most said insults i was told and i put my friends sh scars that he showed me, razor blades and stuff i was horrible back then

My mom was yelling at me and my sister today cause we havent done our chores in a long time i dont know how to explain just waking up is hard enough