Lacey Sturm ft Lindsey Stirling - Breathe With Me - Therapist Reacts

This topic represents a Youtube video that was created by Heartsupport and where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• → You can’t reply on this post. If you want to comment, check out Heartsupport on Youtube instead! Replies posted here are from users who commented on Youtube.
  • → When a Youtube user is in need of support, topics are created for them in this forum category, where you can encourage them.

View media:

1 Like

It’s been a rough month for me and it felt like everything was suffocating and overwhelming. Then I heard this song and it brought me so much relief

1 Like

Thanks for sharing the incredible song. Two amazing women in this collaboration.

1 Like

I tend not to trust anyone because in my negative lens it feels like people either hate me or that they have ulterior motives.

1 Like

I’ve been struggling with PTSD over my exs abortion for almost 9 years now. I’m afraid to seek help because I don’t think I’ll be able to find a pro-life therapist, or a therapist who at least understands how I feel.

1 Like

I’m struggling hard for half my life with my BPD and addiction… Music is the greatest thing for me and really the only thing that really helps me without being harmful to my health. Lacey and Flyleaf have been with me since 2005 and their music has always had a big impact on me. It’s the lyrics and her emotional voice that always pick me up so much. :black_heart:

Greetings from germany

Nico

(Sorry for my bad english ^^)

1 Like

This song is perfect. Beautiful message of hope and perseverance. I needed that.

1 Like

Lacey is amazing and a beast! When she was in high school she had a plan to commit suicide. But her grandmother intervened and she encountered Jesus at a mid week church service. Much of her music is about that struggle and the hope she found. Would love for you to check out more of her music!!

1 Like

If you like this you should check out Love & Death (Head from Korn side project) ft Lacey Sturm… they cover Justin Beiber’s “Let Me Love You” and they use it as an Anti-Suicide song… would love to hear your breakdown.

1 Like

Please react to Space Dye Vest by Dream Theater

1 Like

Great angel of angry violin,just breath into, some difference in the same only more,just get it pure, remove the next negative thought into the pages of your greatest attribute being home wherever your are

“Till the Lord from heaven Looks down and sees. My eyes bring suffering to my soul Because of all the daughters of my city. My enemies without cause Hunted me down like a bird. They silenced my life in the pit And threw stones at me. The waters flowed over my head; I said, “I am cut off!” I called on Your name, O Lord, From the lowest pit. You have heard my voice: “Do not hide Your ear From my sighing, from my cry for help.” You drew near on the day I called on You, And said, “Do not fear!” O Lord, You have pleaded the case for my soul; You have redeemed my life. O Lord, You have seen how I am wronged; Judge my case. You have seen all their vengeance, All their schemes against me. You have heard their reproach, O Lord, All their schemes against me, The lips of my enemies And their whispering against me all the day. Look at their sitting down and their rising up; I am their taunting song. Repay them, O Lord, According to the work of their hands. Give them a veiled heart; Your curse be upon them! In Your anger, Pursue and destroy them From under the heavens of the Lord.”
‭‭Lamentations‬ ‭3‬:‭50‬-‭66‬ ‭NKJV‬‬