Making a therapist cry - one more time blink 182

I’ve, honestly, never worried about a musician more than I’ve worried about Travis…:heart:

1 Like

I loved this video! Hola from
mexico🎉!

1 Like

Wow i never thought about that. Ill try to share a little more of myself thankyou

1 Like

My ex cheated on me who worked for heart support. How ironic this shows up lol. Shout out Gabby…regardless song is amazing!!

1 Like

Has someone who fought for 4 years to come to terms with my friends suicide this song hits so hard to me

1 Like

sadness is what you7 feel…just know that some out there feels the same way.your5 beatiful

1 Like

I first heard this song while driving & I had to pull over because the emotions got the best of me. Great song!

1 Like

Gen X baby!We killed it!.

1 Like

Thank you for caring wholeheartedly and genuinely. So much fake reality tv personalities flood my life and just hearing someone idk speak w purpose and compassion really made me smile and restore some faith back in humanity which has been kicking my butt very hard these last 6-8months straight. Myself going through extreme tragedy both physically and emotionally and not having the ones I thought cared be there for me made it so much worse. Going through my own mishaps and at the same time being broken hearted about people I’ve loved and been friends with most of my life not show any energy to actually be there for me in any way when I myself have always been there for them even basically adopting my then best friend who came from a broken family into my family from age 13 until recently sharing every life milestone both good and bad all these years together. Then, to just be left alone when I was literally begging for a hand to help me up which never came. I’m speaking about my lifelong “best friend “+ a handful of other close friends(I thought) and my ex who I always loved and treated good from day one-break up- and beyond. It really seemed like a bad joke or movie that never met its point of comedic relief…because it just was what it was. I was surrounded by self absorbed butt holes w one track minds and didn’t even know it. Because I just care so much and have always done my best to be there for them I didn’t even realize I was just being used for their own selfish reasons. I just genuinely loved them and thought it was mutual but I was so wrong. So I swallowed very hard, stopped feeling sorry for myself, focused on the things I’ve always loved and leaned on like music(music addict since I’ve had a memory), played guitar and sang my heart out, and hugged my dog so tightly she probably thought I was killing her and moved forward. Definitely w a broken heart and still having to go through all the other life’s hurdles alone. I was built to be able to take these terrible situations but oh man has it been hard…I’m just waiting for that comedic relief and genuine love to come back into my life. I’m still going to count my blessing in and stay true to who I am and keep whatever faith I have left as my North Star and keep praying that this too shall pass. I’ve never let anyone take from who I am and I seriously would be so terrified and a different person without the mountain of musical inspiration I have. God blessed me w my greatest gift which is my ear for quality true musicians thought I’ve worked my butt of to find and categorize through my process since back when finding new music meant you had to really work and seek it out. Which eventually spread a big web out and connects you to many different genes and sub genres none which are mainstream and really even known about. Even blink was in that category when I first found them in the late 90s. I always knew they were so special and authentic and just like me in every way. Coming from a rebellious punk rock skateboarding back ground. So to say this song doesn’t mean so much to me is an understatement and I’m very thankful for this. I hoping jay(the ex bf) will hear it and stop being how he has been and call me. I think it will happen I feel and I’ll have blink to thank for it because he knows how much I’ve loved blink ,we both do. We sang our hearts out to
Blink and saw them together way back after Take off Your Pants & Jacket. Help me put out this energy to him somehow so this will happen because god knows my sad emo heart needs it so bad dude….i miss himz.

1 Like

Wow… I was on stage with them in 99 in Nashville at the warped tour. I was a judge in the skate competition and had backstage passes. The guys were awesome. Definitely the nicest band members I met that day.

1 Like

Will anyone know that Travis sings one more time in this video and he doesn’t usually sing so we’ll see if you catch it

1 Like

I’ll start playing drums tomorrow, and i could be your travis!!!:blush:

1 Like

It doesn’t have to take a sickness was mark’s cancer treatment and aeroplane crashing was Travis’s aeroplane crash it was them coming back together an telling eachother they love eachother an tomorrow isn’t always gonna happen but live for today and now.

1 Like

Crazy to think this was Tom’s first song back with the band, I hope they don’t have have to do this one more time it’s greeting having the original band together again

1 Like

do Adams song!!!..

1 Like

Today is my birthday and i’ve been slowly growing apart from all my friends because of work and depression making me not want to go out as much and it hit the hardest today when i didnt hear from anyone except immediate family. I’m also dealing with my dad recently passing away unexpectedly in a car accident (I was there and watched him pass in front of me) and it feels like I actually lost them all just like my dad and i feel really lonely right now. I even reach out sometimes and dont hear back. its super upsetting but i just try to remind myself maybe theyre just busy because they all have their own lives to focus on. :confused:
The line in the song “do i have to die to hear you miss me?” hit so hard right now. What will it take to get my friends together again? Would they even be there if I were to die or something happens? :frowning: @HeartSupport

1 Like

So in less then three days I’m going to a intensive patient facility for Alcoholism eventho I been sober for over a month and idk what to feel or what to think despite deep down I feel like I need this and I am working since the 15th of Feb but I gotta quit to enter this place and tbh I feel again like I’m taking another huge step back and I feel as if the ones I love who support this for me are just wanting me to just fuck off deep down and out of their space, please tell me I’m not alone… by the way it’s gonna mean at least a month and a half 45 days without my access to music that sooths me and also channels like this :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::rage::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::cry::skull::pensive:

1 Like

If you are truly a therapist, can I ask for you to contact me. I need help

1 Like

I’m 39 (What’s my age again?). And blink 182 was one of my favorite groups when I was younger. I’ve cried when I saw this song video first time. I know all the history, I remember all this videos. And i wanted to figure out all references from that video - that’s how i found your video. And I’m crying again. And I love this…, BUT I like that it’s hurting me. because 1 song can give me so much emotions. The older you get, the harder it is to get that kind of emotion out of music.

1 Like

This song came out just after my 11 year relationship came to an end. I work in public safety at a higher education institution, and I was at work and really stoked when I saw the new blink song came out. I listened to it - and even though it wasn’t really about my situation it still hit me really hard and I broke down at work. Almost immediately after the song ended I got called out to help a student with a situation and had the hardest time pulling myself together so that I could get back to helping the people who needed me. It was definitely rough. I still have a hard time with this song, I guess because the timing of its release and the things I was going through during that time. Things do get easier with time, and I’m currently in a pretty good place. If you’re dealing with something, just know time helps - so give yourself the time you need.

1 Like