Mike Hranica from The Devil Wears Prada talks about what panic sounds like in our minds

This topic is from INSTAGRAM where users are encouraged to comment about their mental health struggles.

• If someone tags @heartsupport in a comment it becomes a topic here on the forum.
  • If they don’t it’ll be a comment on this topic.
  • Moderators can flag:ignore non @heartsupport comments to create a new topic if needed.

View media Here

What does panic sound like in your mind!??

Share in n the comments by tagging @heartsupport and we’ll reply!

@heartsupportwall2 @heartsupportwall @heartsupportwall3

1 Like

Impending doom. Lol======

1 Like

This just sounds like being a man in general

1 Like

Love TDWP :fire:==============

1 Like

Panic to me is driving to work 5 days a week and every day feeling like Groundhog Day. The routine…… Then you start thinking ahead… “is this my life for another 10-15 years before I get sick? (Cuz everybody gets SOMETHING.) that’s life….
So realistically speaking, if you’re in your 30’s like me, you don’t have long before you’re too fkd up to do the things you wanna do. Then you realize that your job fights you tooth and nail to let you take vacation time. It feels like you’re trapped in the rat race of society. Cogs in the machine.

2 Likes

I dealt with this exactly and overtime can’t say how but I managed to just get stuck into different things and overtime my mindset was different and recognising things that triggers it and understanding yourself and your worries do help if you can come to terms to why you have the thoughts you do which panic you or induce anxiety. Much love to anyone suffering it’s tough as stinky balls

2 Likes

Thanks for pouring yourself out brother. Many need to hear this to know they are not alone. Again thank you

2 Likes

Mine is freeze then scream and run

2 Likes

I love You sm Mike=======

2 Likes

Panic to me feels like…“oh my God my absolute best efforts in life have amounted a steaming pile of nothing for over a decade”

2 Likes

I have anxiety and panic attacks and panic feels like everything around me is crashing down on me and I can’t do anything about it and I get anxious because I don’t know how long the panic feeling will last and then sometimes I just get anxiety

2 Likes

True and thanks for explaining

2 Likes

Too many voices==========

2 Likes

Thank You @mkhrnc :heart::pray:====

2 Likes

Literally panicking in that moment :smiling_face_with_tear::heart_on_fire:

2 Likes

See you in indonesia :heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Thank you Mike, really needed that

2 Likes

One I started Dialectic Behavioral Therapy, it became more about my physical body than the logical mind. My panic used to manifest in my throat, holding back the anxiety and sadness below.

Now it manifests as a syncopic sensation. Lightheaded, dizzy, and sweaty. It’s progress from numbness, and I’m grateful.

2 Likes

Another night as unknowing takes

2 Likes

Outstanding post!========

2 Likes