More Than Misery - Caskets - Therapist Reacts

This topic represents a Youtube video that was created by Heartsupport and where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• → You can’t reply on this post. If you want to comment, check out Heartsupport on Youtube instead! Replies posted here are from users who commented on Youtube.
  • → When a Youtube user is in need of support, topics are created for them in this forum category, where you can encourage them.
  • What does your inner critic say to you?
  • What is a repeating cycle you’ve been in?
1 Like

I cant find IT on iTunes. Is it listed as something else?

1 Like

Caskets is one of my favourite bands and im a psych major. There were some really good insights here, keep up the amazing work!

1 Like

I really like what you are doing here and highly recommend these great bands/videos (all of them dealing with mental health, loss and so on. August Burns Red is highly emotinal but more of a social topic) for coming reaction videos:

Hollow Front - Loose Threads
Hollow Front - Afflicted

Wage War - Youngblood

Shields - I Just Feel Hate
Shields - Jordan

Adept - Dark Clouds

Lorna Shore - Pain Remains Trilogy

Silent Screams - The Way We Were
Silent Screams - When It Rains

Before I Turn - Stella

Saviour - Jaded
Saviour - Worlds Collide

August Burns Red - Ghosts Feat. Jeremy McKinnon

1 Like

11:18 thank you so much. I’m going through a painful breakup right now. Im going to use the tip about naming my inner critic. It’s so hard because his voice sounds so much like my own and he knows me so well, of course he does, he’s lived in my head since I was a teenager. Thank you.

1 Like

When telle says “BUT IM OKAY” at the end over layering the pre chorus with Matt such a powerful moment

1 Like

effing vibed with it a super lot. gold tier musical content. how did I not know them before? :metal:I’m now eagerly waiting for your reaction to October Ends ’ new song!

1 Like