Omg thank you so much for this this song already h

This is a topic from YOUTUBE. Reply as normal, and we will post it to the user on YouTube.

Belongs to: Polaris - Nightmare - Therapist Reacts
Omg thank you so much for this. This song already hit me deep and hung on to the lyrics. I’ve teared up so many times and your explanation about made me break down dealing with being “held captive with the confines of your mind”. That’s the line that stuck with me the most. I went through a heartbreaking traumatic separation last year with the woman/wife I’ve been with for 19 years and it broke me so much mentally and emotionally. We got back together thank God but so much damage has been done with me and I find myself driving back in that captivity due to insecurity of trust and feeling like I’m not good enough. That’s awesome you pray and cool you listen to metal as well. Have a blessed day!

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing your experience and how you relate! I’m sorry that you are going through the pains of heart break and trying to mend relationships. Hope things can continue to move in the direction you hope for. Feel free to share more if you ever want. <3

Hey man I’m sorry that you had to go through that. I can relate to a certain extent because my girlfriend of almost 6 years broke up with me a month ago. It’s been super hard and I can’t imagine what you had to go through after that much time. The good thing is it makes us stronger in the end after surviving so much pain. I’m really glad to hear that you guys are back together, I can only pray to God that the same thing happens to me. Right now I’m just trying to improve myself for her and I hope she recognizes that. Much love! Life is a learning experience and we are all in it together.