Slipknot is SPOOKY SPOOKY! - Therapist Reacts to Duality

You are all amazing, regardless of your position. All we can do is improve. PTS, extreme introversion, ADHD, Anxiety beyond completing the necessaries of life. They have all taught me. Spent 22 years of my life giving to others. Fighting Fires, Critical Care Flight EMS. Helping everyone. But me. Just giving to those who just take, without cause. Just cause. BUT. I’ve learned “WE” are all OK. We are having normal reactions to obscene and overly extreme situations. WE are the normal ones, as we react. We Saw. We See. We heard felt absorbed… the right now. We feel the yesterday. We’ve feel the before. But that it what sets us apart - WE EMBRACE IT. WE FEEL IT. And that sets us apart from the common people. We endure the greatest of pains, in order to feel the Universal Love that exists amongst us. Feel Strong. Feel empowered. You have given. It’s our job to see that in “Your” eyes and acknowledge it. Therefore you know you are welcome here, and are safe to be yourself.

1 Like

the masks are fucking awesome:D wtf are talking about?:)) great reactions anyway

1 Like

Ive wished for this, Ive bitched at that = DUALITY

1 Like

I think the videos “Tool - Sober Live (Pro Shot) Remastered” and “Alice In Chains - Nutshell (MTV Unplugged - HD Video)” would be great to react to!

1 Like

Sic, I am hated, Disasterpiece…
“ All I’ve got is insane”
Sometimes you may be to sick to morph it… thank you for your videos :metal::metal::metal: :heart::heart:

1 Like

I got into Slipknot when I was 12 and when I was 13 I came out as gay. Slipknot was my strength to be true to myself and how to deal with the bullies, and people who wouldn’t accept it. When I was 14 when this song came out I was getting beat up alot for being gay. Duality got me through it, and gave me the power to fight back towards the homophobic students that afflicted pain on me. Now I’m 34 now and I’m a strong gay man and I thank Slipknot for that.:heart:

1 Like

Corey, the vocal of the band, has migraines and suffers from this a long time, and push the fingers into the eyes relief the pain, initialy the song is about this.

1 Like

Another great song, with really empowering lyrics, is Dope’s “Die MF Die”…but not like you’d think, based on the title.

1 Like

I love Corey but he’s turned into an old douch lately lol

1 Like

Slipknot - Left Behind. A song song I think a therapist will be will have a very interesting view

1 Like

Love this channel :heart:

1 Like

This music video was actually done at a fans house who offered it up for the video. These people are just from the town and wanted to me there and it just happened. Could you imagine just showing up to someone’s house to destroy it lol. Crazy story. Corey Taylor is such an amazing lyricist and uses his voice in so many ways, they really are great.

1 Like

This is one of the coolest premises for music review videos. Using music as a tool to help people relate to their mental health is something I really jive with. As a long-time musician who has been a student and practitioner of Tibetan Buddhism, I really appreciate what you do. I see the beautiful light that shines through you and your intent to bring understanding and healing to troubled minds. Using popular music as a tool to help with that the way you do is awesome. There is a wealth of deep experience that artists express through their lyrics that people can use to relate to their own experience. Having someone like you to help draw the connection between a listener’s experience and that of the artist, in a mental health context, is a precious thing.
Keep doing what you do.
I look forward to watching more of your videos.
Thank you!

1 Like

What instrument do you play?
The keg!
I said instrument.
I said Keg!

1 Like

Listen to disasterpeices.

1 Like

When this CD came out. I was a senior in high school. And it pushed me forwarded toward graduating high school and pushing me through all the bull that is reality, understanding what life was and accepting the truth that you make life what it is. Pushed me through depression. Slipknot is my life now and forever. All I can say is Slipknot has allowed me to grow in my current life. And yes you can’t kill what you did not create. Because you are not in charge of my reality and you can’t take that away from me!

1 Like

Smoked weed every day since 1993 not too mention the other drugs. 45 yo now completly fucked.(this song is a great example of addiction)

1 Like

Please react to Linkin Park’s songs.

1 Like

To express our (Pissed Off) Feelings,
My 8 year old daughter and I will Say
this makes me want “To push my fingers into my Eyyyyyyyys”!!!

1 Like

Corey Taylor is an Artist!
SlipKnot has got me through years of struggles,
I love your channel!!!

1 Like