Slipknot is SPOOKY SPOOKY! - Therapist Reacts to Duality

This topic represents a Youtube video that was created by Heartsupport and where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• → You can’t reply on this post. If you want to comment, check out Heartsupport on Youtube instead! Replies posted here are from users who commented on Youtube.
  • → When a Youtube user is in need of support, topics are created for them in this forum category, where you can encourage them.

Slipknot Therapist-Reacts

• Do you feel nothing has changed when what you were wishing for comes true?
  • Do you feel there is nothing you can do about your mental health?
1 Like

You should try listening to slipknots unsainted. But if you want something heavy but talks about some history listen to iron maidens run to the hills

1 Like

Snuff is a completely different vibe for Slipknot. It’s a beautiful, tragic song with great lyrics. Corey Taylor performs it solo a lot. Slipknot changes the masks with each album they put out. I much prefer their first couple of albums over their new stuff, but there are some things that came out in between that are also good.

1 Like

Please try to ‘Come On’ by Oktaf Kanis :love_you_gesture:t2::blush:

1 Like

Slipknot it my favorite bands see them live and it was fucking amazing

1 Like

You should react to Oktaf Kanis - “Come On” thanks :fire:

1 Like

Songs from their Iowa album are definitely heavier, but yeah, they never get super duper heavy.

1 Like

You should react to San Holo - Tiny Flowers. He’s an electronic dance music (EDM) artist with his latest album called Existential Dance Music (EDM) because he felt his emotional music didn’t fit in any genre even tho he’s classified as what I put earlier. Really amazing music and extremely inspiring

1 Like

Try a reaction for ‘Come On’ from Oktaf Kanis, thank you :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

Hello, I’m a big fan of the material you upload and analyze!!!
could you make a video for the song!!!
Across the earth - Chelsea Grin
Thank you

1 Like

You should listen to lorna shore to the hellfire

1 Like

The lead singer Corey Taylor founded in 2022 the “The Taylor Foundation”. to help veterans who suffer from PTSD.

“During my career, I’ve been privileged to have many veterans and people in emergency service support me, telling me how much my music has helped them with everything they’ve had to endure- from combat to stress on the job to the inevitable repercussions that come from PTSD. Now, it’s my turn to give back as much as I can to them”
-Corey Taylor

1 Like

“Bury all your secrets in my skin “ snuff hits hard :pensive:

1 Like

Slipknots, Killpop and Devil in I next please great lyrics

1 Like

Rest In Peace To My Drum Brother #JoeyJordison

1 Like

Ok… I’m really coming around to you. ABR… “Beauty in Tragedy” … I’ve cried every time I’ve seem them play it live, and even times where I am just listening to the song. I apologize for being a dick earlier.

1 Like

As a “metal head” you’ve NEVER heard Slipknot? I’m calling bullshit. I like you. But I’m totally calling bullshit on you.But I still think I like you and your role as someone who is here to help. You’re a godsend for us in the metal community.

1 Like

If your not accustomed to heavy leave iowa out of the picture for right now once you get accustomed to it check it out but for your next song i recommend the devil in i

1 Like

you should hear skin ticket by them.

1 Like

A very therapeutic band, hope to see more :love_you_gesture:

1 Like