SUICIDE i want to die right now

I want to kill myself… I dont want to live anymore… Because… I hate being a boy… Thats my problem… I wish i could give my life to someone Who really wants to live… I wish i was born a girl… I dont want to cha ge my gender… I do t WAN my parents to find out about this… And… I Will probably end up dead în bathroom with pills în my hand… And with The Police investigating what happened…trying to think IF this was a murder or a suicide… But they Will know what happened once they Will read my suicide letter…

6 Likes

Hi Skilled, regarding your location and your parents, I can imagine how much your life sucks: just don’t give up hope! Every life matters, no matter the gender, race, preferences, or prior actions. When you reach the age of 18 or 21, you might want to consider taking your life into your own hands, and leaving your toxic past life behind. If you are still a minor, hang on, as brighter days will come!

You might want to turn on Incognito Mode and search for support forums, for transgender people exclusively. If you want to hide it from your parents, that’s ok: you have already made a massive achievement in just talking about these issues here! Well done, Skiled: brighter days will come, even if it will take a long time to get there.

4 Likes

hey…i dont know what to say…you have no idea…how my every day is…its all just a pain…and i dont want it anymore…i just wanna go and never come back again…NEVER…I JUST WANT TO TAKE A GUN and shove it in to my mounth and…shoot myself…and to see all my blood on the walls…and just leave a final good bye…to everyone…

3 Likes

Believe me when I say,

You are not alone in feeling that way.

For weeks now, all I’ve wanted to do is run to a field of sheep and slit my wrists out of this world. I feel like I’ve fallen in a forest, and there’s no one to save me- even though there are people out there.
And it’s that belief that you will one day find someone that understands you that I cling to, and it stops me from killing myself, and everyone I still have hope for.
Personally, I’m starting to feel that that person who understands could be you and this entire forum, because everybody wants everybody to thrive here.
So, in conclusion, keep on talking, and keep on taking the days second by second.
Life can be shit, but you will never be. Push on, my friend.

5 Likes

well…im glad…you understand me too…im soo glad that…you are talking to me…i would ask to add me on discord…but im not alowed to soo…atleast we can talk here thank god…i just want to go and never come back…im tired of living…im just tired…we can talk here and understand each other…

3 Likes

This forum does have a DM system, which is good

3 Likes

really? were? can we talk there then?

2 Likes

Hey friend, I am so sorry you are feeling this way. Please know your feelings are valid and its okay to feel this way. I personally do not relate to the struggle of being trapped in the wrong body but one of my best friends is trans. He still is a teenager and cannot fully transition yet but I watch the pain he goes through often with his unaccepting parents and peers. It is not too late for you. There is hope. If you want to transition it being now or in the future when you are able I am sure you will feel a lot better. You are a wonderful GIRL I am sure :slight_smile: and for the time being, if you are a girl trapped in a boy’s body you do not owe the ’ proper’ appearance to anyone. Remember that. Please do not take your life. The world is better with you here. We have rainy days to have a great appreciation for the sun. It WILL get better for you. If you are suicidal and not safe with yourself PLEASE call a help line and get support. Hold fast.

3 Likes

Thank you for replying and sorry for replying s-o hard… I dont want to change my gender i wanted to be BORN as a girl…

1 Like

I feel for you :frowning: I understand unchangeable situations can be hard to cope with. Sometimes the best thing we can do is adapt in a positive way to fix the problem/ feel better. I recommend you research some trans queens and get yourself some good role models! you can do this.

2 Likes

Thank you… Btw i just woke up… Cause i was sleeping… But again i dont want to change my gender i just wanted to be born asa a girl…

1 Like

Its a difficult feeling. I would love to doge all the trials in my life too. But think about this. There was a reason you were given this challenge in life. Use that negative energy fuel you. Let it help build your character my friend.

3 Likes

What do you mean by this… This dosent make any sense… I dont understand… I just want to die… And… Just go… And never come back…

2 Likes

I understand that you want your current life to end. Change is inevitable, therefore your current life as you relate to it now will end. Your circumstances will change, and you will have new choices to make. You will be a much different person in six months compared to who you are now.

I understand wanting to die, and being in a state of total despair. Fortunately, it occurred to me that I was looking at death as a way to escape what I considered to be unbearable circumstances. I ended up finding a different way to end my then current life, and things got better for me. The problem with suicide is that you cannot change your mind later.

Dying is one option, but there are several others as well. There will be a time, probably in the not-too-distant future, when you will be more free to live your life as you wish.

You wish that you were born a girl, which suggests to me that you currently identify with the female aspect of your nature. It’s good that you know what you want, as a lot of people don’t even make it that far when it comes to self-knowledge. Now, the next step toward freedom from emotional distress will be for you to accept what you cannot change, pertaining to yourself.

There is no one else like you. You are a unique treasure, and if you stick around, there is a good chance that you will meet someone who will appreciate you for being exactly as you are.

4 Likes

Hi friend, I am so sorry for the pain you are feeling. I can’t imagine how painful it must feel to wish you were in a different body but not be able to tell anyone close to you.

Your post inspired me to make one of our recent blog posts into an instagram post because I think some of these tips could really help you.

I hope they do. I hope you choose life. I know it will get better.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CNBTBokpmVi/

Sending love,

T

4 Likes

thank you…i really apreciate this but…i would want that my edentity to be anonymus…its okay…thank you for replying and sorry that i couldn’t reply in hours…but i was sleeping…and i had to do some things…

2 Likes

Hi friend, I didn’t mention your identity at all in the post, so everything you shared is still anonymous. Sending love!

Taylor

3 Likes

ok thank you i got it…i cant reply cause im going to sleep

2 Likes

@Skiled

How are you feeling?

2 Likes

i just woke up an hour ago…and now…im just sad…

1 Like