The guilt is back...My guts are telling me:"Help him"

Connects with the Previous Topics

During my event convention,
I have…seen him a few times…in person.
We…didn’t really talked.
It’s either him looking for a moment than, walks away or me have this feeling to get out of here.

It’s sucks that it leads to this. It hurts that…we no longer talk.

My boyfriend sense anger and jealousy.
I sense his anger, jealous…but, mostly, the emptness.
It’s…very dark…

I think…I’m not sure about it but…

The reason behind it these emotions:
Anger is from either…my decision saying no, betray by me, seeing me spend time with someone else or mad at others,
Jealous is from being jealous of others, not sure exactly.

As he montioned in his Instagram story
“I tired…I’m sorry.”
I start to question myself:
“What have I done…”
This feeling in me is telling me:
“Do something.”

…The least, I can do is send him the link here or…something.
I…was aware that he is sick tired of being alone and much more but…My decisions. I feel that it was selfish.

At the moment,
I’m in my class, trying to remain calm about this…
I try not to let the guilt getting into me again…
I might draw out to let my thoughts out than, letting keep inside of me…

Thank you for listening…
-LostWings

That… is a lot of ellipses.

In the event of cabin depressurization of an airplane, you are supposed to put your mask on first before you help someone next to you. This is because if you do not put your own mask on first, the lower oxygen levels will start to effect your judgment such that you will forget that the oxygen mask needs to go onto your face. For the sake of this metaphor, you and the person who you are helping might not get oxygen. If you put yours on first, you prepare yourself to help the people who need your help. Your mental health comes first.

Your idea of sending him here is a good one. My advice: if he comes on here, avoid him. There are lots of other people here who want to help him and having a history like you do, it might hurt you both. If he doesn’t come here, let him go and walk away. You cannot force someone to be happy and they will resent you if you try. He is his own responsibility and you probably will not see how this ends. I would love to know that everyone I meet who suffers gets a happy ending, but I don’t. I frequently have to let people go because of my mental and physical health. I try to help them be better than when I first met them, but sometimes this doesn’t happen. I can’t force people to be happy, either. Nobody can.

1 Like