The Red Person Got Worse [Small/Big Rant]

So, you guys know the Red person I posted about that was stealing other people’s videos? Yeah they got worse. They’re starting to make videos, or steal videos, about people and cyberbullying them. I just saw one of their comments to someone named How To Instruct VS3. They said “How To Instruct VS3 MORE LIKE (TW) HOW TO KILL MYSELF”. I’m not sure but is this worthy of being reported to police even though I don’t know their IP or address? They already got worthy of paying a big fine or serving jailtime for cyberbullying but mentioning “Kill myself” as a mock of someone’s name seems over the top and a big punishable offence to me. I hate it when people do this to others.

I also am thinking this Red person and the Mr penny person are the same people because of their content and how they react. Mr penny reacts sometimes with the n-word and swears, but also says “STFU” a lot. Red also likes to respond at times with “STFU” or just acts the same as Mr penny. When I said “Hi Red” or “Hi Mr penny” to either one of them, the “Hi Red” being for Mr penny and "Hi Mr penny " being for Red, they didn’t even try to deny that they were either or.

3 Likes

Yea, this is why YouTube is known for having a really toxic community, generally speaking. Depending on where this Red person lives, there may not be much you can do. At this point I think all you can do is report the comment/profile.

The thing is, its hard to pin someone else’s actions on statements like this because words on the internet are just that- words on the internet. Yes, its wrong. But VS3 is responsible for their own actions. It is best for them to ignore comments like that because they usually come from keyboard warriors who only say what they say because they are behind a computer screen. I bet if you met this person in real life they’d be completely different.

Just report the comment and move on.

4 Likes

I agree with @Sapphire because the most you can do is report and move along. YouTube is known to have a very toxic community and what’s best is to not interact and report it simple as that.

3 Likes

That “Red” person is a monster!!!

2 Likes

It wasn’t VS3 that said it. Red was the one that made the “How To Instruct VS3, more like How To Kill Myself VS3” comment. But yeah, I’ll try to stay away from them… Though I’m not sure I can cut off my addiction to messing with them.

I’ve been reporting them, and ik it takes a while for them to review the report, but reporting them seems to not do anything.

2 Likes

I understand it wasn’t VS3 that said it, but VS3 is responsible for how they receive those comments - whether they decide to take them personally or just ignore them.

2 Likes

Yeah. VS3 didn’t respond at all to Red. It just angers me that Red would mock someone’s name like that. Especially with a pretty harmful mock

1 Like

Things can only bother us as much as we allow them to and bullies only ever have the power we give them, especially online. They probably do what they’re doing because they get attention.

VS3 did the right thing by not responding if you ask me. Eventually the trolls get bored if they aren’t acknowledged.

2 Likes

You have a point. I was at a point where I was having nightly comment battles with Red’s troll friend, Mr penny the German Sailor, but it got really boring because they would always say the same thing over and over and now I stopped commenting on their stuff.

3 Likes

I can understand, at some point I hope youtube fixes its messed up algorithm and guidelines and take down ACTUAL guideline breakers.

1 Like

Yeah. They seem to be taking down people who DON’T break the guidelines. As I’ve said in a past post, Mr penny had posted a video that triggered my medical condition to where I can still to this day remember what happens in the scene and I know the video just by the thumbnail. It makes me sick that he didn’t get taken down after that because it can be really harmful to other people, not just me. He, his “sister” (He claims that Red is his sister), and another user named Cancer Cell claim to be 60, 53 or so, and 70. They don’t act like they’re that age. If they really were that old, they’d act like it and not act like children.

1 Like

Yeah, I have seen a YouTube video of someone faking a girl being trafficked, to this day, the most awful thing I have ever seen. The people weren’t serious at all, they just looked like it was all fun and games. Human trafficking and rape is so serious and it disgusts me people use it for attention. It’s fine to use the theme and topic but be SERIOUS about it. I just hope YouTube changes and things get better.

1 Like

Same. The animation meme community is like, half wholesome and good and half toxic and horrible. There’s this old drama about an animator with 211k subs named LupisVulpis. They used to do LGBTQ+ commissions but one day refused to draw the trans flag. After that, they got a ton of backlash and hate. They lost a ton of subs after they made an “apology” video that was only talking about how God loves them and stuff. Honestly, I believe that the hate was unnecessary for refusing to draw the trans flag. They had offered the buyer the choice of the buyer drawing the flag themselves even. Sure Lupis has done some other pretty bad things but the main backlash was because of her refusing to draw the trans flag. In my opinion, it’s her choice of what she wants to draw. It’s her shop, her decision. She has the right to refuse service if she doesn’t like what’s being requested of her.

It’s because of this drama that I’m always scared that if I make an animation meme that was originally made by LupisVulpis, that I’ll get backlash myself for making something originally made by a transphobic and homophobic person.

1 Like

I get that! While the apology lupis made was very much uncalled for and also calling a news station over it I feel like there was a huge overreaction over this entire thing.

1 Like

Yeah. She should’ve given an actual apology, but the reactions to the so-called apology went too far. I’m against the people who are throwing all the hate at her because I’m a Christian person myself, support the LGBTQ+ community, and an artist. I see a lot of her side of things more because I know that she works hard on her stuff and doesn’t deserve a lot of backlash that she’s getting. Like I said, it’s her shop and she can decide on if she wants to refuse service if she doesn’t feel comfortable with a request.

1 Like

I agree! Her commissions her rule, plus, she was never rude about it so I agree.

1 Like

She def. wasn’t rude about it. She had offered them to draw the flag themselves, as I’ve said before. The buyer decided to make a big deal about it instead.

I just realized this whole thing steered away from the original subject 0.0

1 Like

Oop yeah haha but I agree youtube is awful and cancels the people who don’t deserve it at all. Like we have small channels like this one called “Chad Thundercock” (he keeps changing his name so you’ll have a hard time finding them anyways) who pushed a gacha kid into suicide (and succeeded at the attempt) and made fun of the poor kids death, it boggles my mind to see them not ban people like them but demonetize animation channels for a clip of sound.

1 Like

Yeah. I’m working on an animation meme remake, and I used the same audio I used in the old one. The old one got a copyright claim, and I posted some WIPs of the remake and it got a copyright claim and blocked in 4 territories.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.