Therapist and Vocalist Analyze In The End By Linkin Park

Mountains and the Identity album are huge for me. Healing from some relationships, gaining additional perspective from when i went through a divorce.

1 Like

Process vs. Single Outcome was a great wisdom nugget for me to think on

1 Like

react to 12 hundred by mushroomhead

1 Like

I find It hard not to be bitter even though I know there is no relief in bitterness. I guess having insight is a good first step but to actually get well/better is another. Maybe it’s a different process when ur sick. I just feel like it’s been a continued regression/degradation and I’m not seeing any progress. That is why this song resonate with me, in a nihilistic and frustrating way.

1 Like

Please return to Slipknot journey !:japanese_goblin:

1 Like

Another great “reaction”. I’m so used to first ever reactions and clearly you two have heard this before, but looking at it from a different more in depth perspective adds a whole other level to the reaction genre of videos. Thank you both for the time you put into this for us.

1 Like

Listen to raids against machines, balls, and parade

1 Like

You need to react to LP Given UP! :cry:

1 Like

I love that jacket, it makes me happy.

1 Like

check out pardon me. by incubus.

1 Like

Badfish by Sublime is another great one that helped me a ton!

1 Like

Crawling by Linkin Park is another great one. When I started my addiction recovery, that song helped me get through every single day.

1 Like

Why anaylyze “In the End”? It doesn’t even matter

1 Like

Listen to this song back to back to back with Numb and What I’ve Done.

To me, this is chapter 1 to chapters 2 and 3.

1 Like

Hey there! First of all, LOVE what you’re doing here. Helps me reflect on things from a different perspective (been looking back on previous videos for a while now).

As a non-native English speaker while growing up on songs like this, I didn’t fully realize the deeper meanings, but now that I go back to more and more songs from my early teens, with my knowledge and life experiences and your help, I see them in a different light and more meaningful. I think you know what I’m talking about. And what I’m trying to say is that you help me either validate what I’ve been already feeling, or pointing out what I’ve been missing. And this is a beautiful thing in my book and I applaude and thank you for that from the bottom of my heart! Truly!

People like you guys are treasure in a world like this!

All the hugs and love from Hungary for you and everyone who needs it! :heart::heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Among all the great Linkin Park songs, definite songs to check out are Numb, What I’ve Done, Crawling, Runaway, Pushing Me Away, From The Inside, Figure.09, Breaking The Habit.

1 Like

The Nu Metal scene was amazing for finding emotionally relevant connection for each of us. Linkin Park specifically is the first band I can ever remember that gave me the feeling of shared experience. Just like you said, it felt like they were writing songs from my personal perspective; when emotional mirroring feel ubiquitous in their music its hard not to connect

1 Like

Guys, I am loving so much your videos. REALLY amazing. Taylor, your analysis provide really powerfull tools for sublimating many fellings, especially given the emotional space these musics occupy in our minds.

Please, consider doing some Alice in Chains (MTV Unplugged) and also Sepultura (especially their album called roots).

Regards from Brazil!

1 Like

I can’t even listen to the first few notes of this song without feeling emotional these days, i miss Chester a lot.

1 Like

God, hearing all their songs now… and knowing what happens with Chester really makes you think deeply about his lyrics. You have to wonder how much of a scream for help music was for him. Almost like he sacrificed himself to help all of us!

1 Like