Therapist and Vocalist Analyze In The End By Linkin Park

You gotta do Linkin park- one more light (live on Kimmel)

1 Like

August burns red for president!

1 Like

Being a step above is equivalent; oh

1 Like

In my experience, even harder than failing to achieve something that you’ve strived for is achieving that objective and only then realising that it doesn’t really matter… which is how I interpret this song.

1 Like

You could also say don’t kill yourself "No pun intended"to achieve things that aren’t important. They say wealth and fame are fleeting, are those worth the end result. But it applies to so many things.
But, don’t get me wrong, bettering yourself is a noble goal. Just keep things in perspective. Some things aren’t worth ruining youself over.

1 Like

Chester was abused. He committed suicide years ago! His mother was the abuser!

1 Like

RIP Chester!..

1 Like

Ha 4:11 to 5:30 It’s the same as Mike Shinoda who wrote this song, described that situation of the songwriting progress in an interview.

1 Like

You two really should react to “teardrops” by BMTH! Such a poweful song and video!

1 Like

Really curious would actually like to pick your brain so to speak .

1 Like

I really hope that you get to songs from this band like papercut or one step closer or even heavy

1 Like

Linkin Park is what got me into rock music when i was in elementary school, and hybrid theory was the first album i ever bought. Linkin Park will always have a special place in my heart, and i just wish i had a chance to see them live :cry:

1 Like

Happy BDay Chester <3 We miss you

1 Like

What about given up?..

1 Like

When this came out I was in a relationship that was 100% the way the song describes “acting like I was part of your property”.
I was blaming myself for the problems in the relationship, trying to fix the situation, and it was only several years after the relationship ended (although she was still stalking me) that I had a psychologist tell me that from my description of the behaviour of the girl in question, it was likely she had Borderline Personality Disorder and nothing I could have done would have changed the way that relationship played out.

1 Like

I cant even listen to some music without crying my eyes out

1 Like

Linkin Park’s first 2 albums are all-time classics. “Numb” is my favorite track by them but the entire Meteora album is just flat out incredible. Their music is my favorite music to work out to. It really exercises the demons. “Easier to Run” , “Faint” and “Crawling” are other favorites. “Crawling” is the song that hooked me. I bought this album that same week when I heard it on the radio. It resonates with me to this day. Chester’s voice is soooo good!

1 Like

Linkin Park really helped me a lot. I was going through a rough marriage and this song was really relatable. Because I really felt like that. Like anything I did was never good enough for her. And in the end it didn’t even matter.
You should do the song heavy by them. The song definitely hits a lot different knowing that Chester took his life.
Another suggestion for a song would be ghost by Bad flower.

1 Like

You should react to breaking the habit, if you think this one is powerful, BTH will kick you right in the feels.

1 Like

Reminds me of relationships, I did so much for my ex. I busted my ass for her and she still broke up with me. It’s okay I found someone to make me feel better about myself and I love her.

1 Like