Therapist Engulfed In Flames - Only For The Weak

@heartsupport I need you. I’m a victim of SA as a child, lost everything in 2020, went through leukemia, I’m a single dad of two teens they are why I’m still here. I’m in the dark water again in my mind and I’m having a hard time keeping my head above the surface. I’m also having a hard time battling my mind telling me to delete this

I really think you should react to Citizen Soldier. There have so many good songs, but here is a couple in particular.

Would anyone care **
Face to face
Bedroom ceiling
Tattoos
Victims or survivor. ***

The song Hope Leaves by Opeth. A seriously beautiful song that you will not regret listening to.

Hell yeah that’s my jam! Another one I’d love to see you do is sun doesn’t rise by mushroomhead :metal:

my favourite is The Quiet Place ^^

I really recommend sik world if you want more raps about emotion

I love In Flames! You should check out their song Ordinary Story or Behind Space.

Even though im an old school IF fan it would be nice if you check the song “Where Dead Ships Dwell”. One of my favorite lyrics from them and highly personal

0:45 being a good listener always helps in my opinion and being openminded

Swedish Melodic Death Metal ^^ In Flames from Gothenburg I think

5:40 what you explain there is how my ex made me feel and since 2013 or 2014 I have been feeling kinda numb or trapped mentally

In Flames we trust !..

Can you watch “to be a man” by Dax?

If you could do the Sense of Purpose album or even just Sober and Irrelevant or Delight and Angers. Either way I love what you and it’s helping me get through some things right now. :metal:t4::metal:t4::metal:t4::metal:t4:

As far as this song, the meaning is: the weak do not deserve sympathy, and weak as I am, I do not deserve sympathy.

Their song Take This Life is AMAZING!!!

I doubt`t shaken espresso will fix my ADHD… BTW Would be cool to hear your tips on managing ADHD.

Do more In Flames- take this life👌

Thank you so much for this reaction! After reacting to Take this life song from In Flames, please check Dark Tranquillity: Misery´s Crown video as well.

Wow! In Flames, what a throwback. I was at their gig in Stockholm early 2000. One of my favorite concert memories.