Therapist Engulfed In Flames - Only For The Weak

on the note of Swedish bands, Meshuggah’s song “Perpetual Black Second” off of Nothing (Yellow version) has some fantastic themes of dealing with anger and rage, losing control of yourself as a result, and regret of a past action, and it resurfacing in a cycle every time its thought about

YASSSSS!!! I love when I see someone starting their In Flames journey! Super sick band!!
The Quiet Place and My Sweet Shaddow would be two other great songs for you to react to as a therapist

Hate the vocals on that song
Cant even hear them
Love the breakdown tho

Really need
“Whitechapel- when a demon defiles a witch” would be sooo good to breakdown

Inflames Reroute to Remain great song great album.

I don’t know if you’ll see this, but thank you. In one of your videos you talked about facing your pain is how you heal. I was already working on getting into a residential PTSD program, but it made me realize that there are still problems I have that I’ve avoided that impede my ability to thrive (my default is that people hate me). So me and my current therapist are addressing it starting next week.

I’ve been in and out of therapy for 20 years and it sucks that I still have things to address, but better now than never.

Please please react to Evil In A Closet by In Flames <3 :pray:t2:

The best metalband i sweden🤘
I recomend you to listen tho The whole Clayman album :muscle::metal::ok_hand:

please react toooo eminem-houdini

If you have time i would love to hear your thoughts on my most recent song.

Great song :slight_smile: In flames has a damn lot great songs.

question: I am from scotland and i want to help people, so does can anybody no matter where they are from can volunteer?

Day 8 of asking- Please review: Whiskey Lullaby By Brad Paisley, the music video. :slight_smile:

I agree with every other recommendation here, but you need to do a reaction to The Chosen Pessimist, there’s a live version here that is absolutely gorgeous, I’ll drop the link

you should check out Dark Tranquility’s Misery’s Crown

Alias, Cloud Connected, Like You Better Dead, Crawl Through Knives, Swim, Pinball Map, Delight and Anger are my personal favorites

Just found your channel. Would love to see you react to Aesop Rock’s Shrunk.

Suicidal Tendencies…You can’t bring me down …good for mind :metal:

Daisies by Sadistik. Or literally anything by Sadistik. Trust me

Much respect for what you’re doing! Enjoy how you dig into metal music on a psychological level to push mental health issues and how it can have positive therapeutic effects to listeners dealing with mental health issues. I’m 50 and still love the metal genre and can honestly say that it’s helped me get through so many struggles throughout my life. I know you get hundreds of requests but I’d love for you to dig into Bleed The Freak by Alice In Chains. This song only recently grabbed me by the throat but in a therapeutic sense for me to vent some emotions built up from past personal experiences so I’d really like to get your perspective on it. Thanks

nice, also the old version. thats in flames