Therapist Reacts Don't Let Me Go by MGK (Taylor's Friday's)

Throw these lyrics into a knot/tool/nf/soad song.

Erryone be in here like… :heart_eyes:

Tommy Lee took mgk to play him.
Volumes spoken.

Mgk hit EM 2 power boost his rep & failed like the 100’s others.

• was a wrong time & media sheep & followers agreed :sheep:
  • then judge :rofl: :man_facepalming:

This song hits home big time!
& ty muchly for your Friday random drop. :musical_note: :notes:

1 Like

Please react on opeth songs please

1 Like

Have you heard MGK’s song ‘Glass House’? I think these two songs together explains a lot about his personal journey and the impact the musician lifestyle has had on him.

1 Like

Been listening to your videos the past couple of days and really really appreciate what you do and say. Very powerful :heart:

1 Like

Thank you :heart:

1 Like

Hello, im a new subscriber as of a few hours ago, been watching all of youre Slipknot reactions, really good stuff, taught me a few things i hadn’t picked up on. I have a suggestion for a song and wanted to hear your opinions. Its actually a 2 part song, but the first song is instrumental. Its called Without you/ Without us By the Band Whitechapel.

1 Like

You might check out ‘Afraid of Me’ by Twiztid from the album The Green Book. Helped me alot over the years from artists that alot of people talked alot of sh*t to me for listening to.

1 Like

Killswitch Engage - I am broken, too. You will not regret it.

1 Like

i love love love this review. thank you for sticking up for him like you did. we need more ppl to understand and listen :broken_heart:

1 Like

I love your music taste, do more of mgk’s music such as Glass House and Story of the stairs… This will share some light over his past. I love MGK, NF, Bad Omens, BMTH❤ You are great and I enjoy watching your videos. Keep up the good work and thank you for everything you guys are doing😁

1 Like

everyone needs to watch and listen to this, all the way through. everyone.

1 Like

Yes and yes and yes for just every word you’ve just lost for MGK. Thank you. (I have to apologize for the rest of tonight ; see you tomorrow :pray::blossom::sparkles: sweet dreams!

1 Like

Thanks for this review. I am a fan of MGK… this song is definitely tugged at my emotions. I told BF, who is a bigger fan… he listened to it twice before it finally sunk in with him. I’m curious to hear other songs off the upcoming album.

1 Like

Hi from Iceland :blush: love your videos. Can you plz take Teardrops with Bring me the horizon next :metal::heart:

1 Like

You need to do all three parts Tale of Jenny and Screech by REN. Great reactions :ok_hand:t4:

1 Like

You need to do a reaction to a song called "To Be a Man by Dax (feat. Darius Rucker). This song hits me so hard and I feel like it needs to be spread more than it has been.

1 Like

React to “Three days grace - I hate everything about you music history” PLEASE

1 Like

Would love to see you check out In this river by black label society.

1 Like

MGK hurts my heart because he doesn’t deserve the shit he gets. It’s like how nickelback is constantly made fun of because it’s easy. MGK is an easy target because of his mental illness. I live with BPD and it’s extremely hard feeling judged by everyone societally because my reactions aren’t deemed ‘normal’. MGK has the difference of fame and media on his back 24/7. Sorry but if I was famous I’d have been cancelled about 20 times

1 Like

Can you please do country music

1 Like