Therapist reacts to a MURDERER by Ren

Listening to your analysis of these lyrics and this song makes me curious how you would break down and digest Uninvited!

1 Like

Oh the roller coaster of the Full Tale of Jenny and Screech will be fun to watch

1 Like

What’s crazy is the song suic#de gets a warning to watch but not the song Murderer crazy huh

1 Like

It’s all fun and games until The Shocker is introduced lol

1 Like

Your expressions were killing me! This song leads into ‘Animal Flow’.
Lotsa love from Texas.

1 Like

Part of rens psychosis was he used to see people in animal masks, he discussed it when he was taking about his track animal flow

1 Like

This song really underlines the issues with how we discuss and/or censor specific topics. Ren has mentioned how frustrating that he could put this out, openly discussing literal murder, with no censorship, but his song Suicide carries a warning and is restricted by youtube, only allowing adults who are logged in to view it. Social Media is getting these things so wrong and not helping.

1 Like

the man rhymed Toblerone. Absolute legend.

1 Like

Tale of Jenny and Screech and Violets tale is all bout generational violence and the echoes of that in peoples lives.

1 Like

I have a tatoo on my back of Ichigo Kurasaki, who is a die loyal friend to those he loves. He also takes on an evil hollow form when he needs to protect that friend. Half of the tat is good Ichigo, the other is the hollow side. This means a lot to me because I’m a 6 '3, 250 pound teddy bear that you don’t want to meet the other side of. I’ll do anything for my friends, even if it kills me.

1 Like

His acoustic version of this song is even better in my opinion. Please check it out

1 Like

Ooh but the acoustic version of this lives in my head rent free

1 Like

Now check out Animal flow, the dude in the trunk features… Pick the bones out of that one…enjoy, great reaction btw.

1 Like

i found your channel in the past few months. I’ve had serious struggles with mental health for decades. Your reactions make me smile and sometimes laugh. Thank You !

1 Like

The “Murdererrrrrr” part of the hook (and perhaps the chord progression itself) in the song is inspired by the song “Murderer” by Barrington Levy

1 Like

Chalk outlines, Fred again , Sevin sins ,money game part3. Tale of Jenny and Screech including violets tale . There is a full video of all three together . It’s essential you watch them in order .

Love your reactions :slightly_smiling_face::canada::beers:

1 Like

I think you will have a field day as a therepist with Ren ’Lost All Faith’

Here for these Ren reaction for sure. Always interesting hearing things from other angles.

1 Like

@HeartSupport have you checked out Dumb King Come by Ren his “diss” song in response to rapper King Gotta yet?

1 Like

I can’t wait for the full version of “The Tale of Jenny & Screech”

1 Like

SERIOUSLY…I think it’s time for you to do the Jenny, Screech and Violet videos…I think you would have a field day with the story telling of it. That is the reaction I am waiting for if you do!!!

1 Like