Therapist reacts to a MURDERER by Ren

The expression at the end :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

The way this is filmed is next level just like REN’s Rhymes while he still punches his message home .

1 Like

When you get to RENs the tale of Jenny and screetch make sure you do the full trilogy in one reaction. Mind will be blown

1 Like

Awesome reaction, really recommend the live acoustic version, thank you that was great :pray::owl::heart::crocodile::+1:

1 Like

Ren has quite a few “brag rap” songs where he is really just talking about his skills. His ability to create double meanings and dark imagery is impressive. He’s just having a laugh on this one.

1 Like

Your first take on violence being something you’re trying to protect was a good first explanation. But there is another side to violence that I don’t think you thought of. And that’s the violence for power. It has nothing to do with protection. Just power don’t fuck with me power. Thought I would say it.

1 Like

You did an excellent job of understanding the FLEX of this piece. Flex is a part of protection.

1 Like

I’ve watched all of your Ren reactions and I have loved them all. Nothing better than watching a reactor slowly falling in love with Ren! Don’t worry, we have all been there! lol

1 Like

You need to react to the acoustic version, it’s an all different beast

1 Like

Who else but Ren does songs called Murderer, and Suicide, and puts such a catchy beat on them? I find myself humming and singing out loud in public…-murderer-; or -suicide suicide suicide-. Thanks Ren

1 Like

Girl, If you never got stoned you don’t have any idea how to answer this video

1 Like

He is saying the exact opposite of the he really believes, although after all he had been through I could understand if he carried some general anger.

1 Like

I can’t believe nobody’s been recommending ren and Sam Tomkins What went wrong part 1 and 2 for you this will be a great reaction

1 Like

Great reaction :clap:
Please do more Ren! (“Jenny/Screech/Violets Tale” would be awesome).
Much love from the UK :orange_heart:

1 Like

This was a metaphorical warning shot to other rappers, “Don’t play with me or I will body you”. Hip Hop slang for out rapping another rapper.

1 Like

Bet your channel blew up!!!

1 Like

I think someone likes Ren boxing with his shirt off lol Not naming names but they sit at the top of our screens!!! :grin::grin:

1 Like

Really like your approach and enthusiasm to Rens music. The beautiful thing about Ren is that he will always keep you interested the more you dive into his past and present music.

1 Like

Love your reaction to this one. Would love to see your reaction to for Joe by Ren. It’s the second part to Su!cide. Warning you will need some tissue :sneezing_face:.

1 Like

You should watch Ren’s diss track Dumb King Come

1 Like