Therapist Reacts to All Out Life By Slipknot

This topic represents a post from YOUTUBE that was created by HeartSupport where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• You can’t reply on this post. Replies posted here are from users who commented on YOUTUBE.
  • When a user from YOUTUBE is in need of support, topics are created for them in the Social Media category, where you can encourage them.

View media here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zyMLvQLH3uA

Therapist analyzes the lyrics of Slipknot’s song “All Out Life” to discuss the ways in which people often look to what is new and trendy to find a quick fix for their struggles. The truth is that there is a lot of wisdom in the old when it comes to how to heal. Taylor encourages listeners to stop searching for the next self-help book or podcast to quickly solve their struggles and instead to do the things that are proven to work over time which is 1. open up about your feelings and 2. cultivate healthy relationships. Both of which you can do RIGHT HERE. Open up in the comments about what you’re struggling with by tagging @heartsupport and if you’re looking for more long-term support sign up for our peer mentorship program.

1 Like

1st to comment 2nd to like…Im getting good at this. LOL

1 Like

Couldnt agree more with old having quality…Im old…lol so is the song Everything Ends that I keep begging for a react to. Yes begging.

1 Like

Please react to Birth of the Cruel and Spit It Out!

1 Like

You should do devil driver cry for me sky🔥

1 Like

The dancing is not helping the trend of Slipknot being girly-pop lol

1 Like

“Orphan” next :pray:t2:

1 Like

Do Killpop!..

1 Like

Given Up by Linkin Park is a really deep song you should react to

1 Like

Yeah i am old to…

1 Like

React me inside🎉…

1 Like

React metabolic please😢…

1 Like

You should really try ones of the following: “the one that kills the least” “the devil in i” “critical darling” “lech” “disasterpiece” it would be great, love the videos : D

1 Like

We are not your kind…

1 Like

One of my favorite bonus tracks by Slipknot!

1 Like

Check out Megan targett from the band vexed doing euphoria trauma one take

1 Like

U need to Check Iowa Album :slight_smile:

1 Like

Slipknot’s kill pop music video is another great song and musically story based too. Have a great day :grinning:

1 Like

Must-do SK songs (PLEASE) - Disasterpiece, critical darling, killpop, and birth of the cruel

1 Like

I feel very privileged to have seen slipknot twice live with all 9 original band members. Seeing them today just isn’t the same at all.

1 Like