Therapist reacts to Breaks Stuff by Limp Bizkit

you should react to some more motionless in white, they have a lot of good songs about suicide and depression. city lights and holding on to smoke are some of my favorites

Nice I love some Limp Bizkit. Boiler has help me trough some stuff :heart:

Это просто разъеб!!..

Limp Bizkit is one of my favorite artists growing up and this is one of my favorite songs, and your laugh is cute

Oh wow. This song brings back memories! You guys should check out Citizen Soldier - Rock bottom or I’m not ok and Smash Into Pieces - A friend like you

I just let the drive in the music substitute the actual act of breaking things for me. I’ve found that to be the best release of aggression for me personally. After releasing this pressure I’m usually able to communicate what’s going on inside. Trying to talk about stuff before building said pressure works best ofc, but sometimes it either creeps up on me or I’m not in a situation where in i can talk or find someone to talk to before the pressure gets to high, which makes music my best release valve in those situations.

you totally missed the lead singer from korn aka johnathon davis

Your eyes are beautiful…

Hunt up the Woodstock 1999 reax to this track.:eyes:

Mr.bizkit​:joy::joy:

Oh my god. I’ve never thought of it like that … imagine breaking all the bs inside. Breaking down all the bs general… thank you

His name’s Fred. Call him Fred. Such a classic video so many famous people I don’t know if you caught the other famous people besides Snoop Dogg there’s Eminem Dr. Dre RihannaJohnny Knoxville Van margera Papa Roach

Omg love this song. I don’t necessarily look for a “reason” but I’m a firm believer in Fuck Around, and you will find out aka play stupid games win stupid prizes!

Boiler and Eat You Alive are great songs by Limp Bizkit

@heartsuppprt sorry if this is long, and anyone who also feels this lemme know what your thoughts.

I agree w/ what she said. We hold things in and push it outwards. When I was a teen, early 20s I lost many fights with walls, and fences and stopped because it wouldn’t change anything. I still hold things in but I don’t really feel anything anymore. I saw someone say psychopaths are born and sociopaths are made. I would never willingly or intentionally turn myself into that, but I wonder if the fact I held things in for long in my life (31) I did turn myself into a sociopath. I feel nothing. I don’t do bad things not because I’d feel guilty but because prison doesn’t sound like a good place for me. I don’t remember my life under the age of 13 except trauma . Therapy would be amazing but alot of us are in the same boat and have 2 choices, food & shelter or Therapy. :confused: love the video, yall keep being amazing

This was when limp bizkit was bigger than most rappers. So Snoop, Dr Dre, Eminem, and Jonathan Davis from Korn is featured in this

Limp Bizkit is one of my favorite nu metal bands!
Definitely a good choice to react to!

The “Live” version at Hellfest is :fire:

You should react to Five Finger Death Punch - A Little Bit Off

It’s right up your alley!

Love watching your videos! I wish you were my therapist lol