Therapist reacts to Breaks Stuff by Limp Bizkit

This was awesome, loved it

I’d really love to see your reaction to hatebreed destroy everything, love your content :heart: :two_hearts: :purple_heart: :heart: :sparkling_heart:

I like your take on this one, this track has been on my catharsis playlists for ages. I would love a reaction to Mother Mother “It’s Alright”

Would love to see your take on “Skin Ticket” by Slipknot

I never took this song as “you should go cause violence” I always took it as a way to channel negative feelings in a healthy way. As in just vibe to the song and get all those pent up emotions out, rather than letting them sit and brood, rather than putting those emotions on others.

Limp Bizkit is a modern day founding father of music. A modern day Beethoven. A modern day Mozart. A modern day Bach.

To this day I can’t see or even hear about a chainsaw without thinking of this song.

@heartsupport please have her cover mushroomheads- seen it all. I’m an old vet and have seen to mush. It would mean the world 2 me to have this up voted. They r such a great band. I love a wonderful life cd. Please :pray:

So many great cameos I forgot about

yep 6 have lots of issues , ren got me to speak therapy…But this was my jams in late 90’s…Significant other Was an epic album…These guys were on top circa 97-99 … and ya that how we feel I made the world burn from 87- 99 then Swat said no more and I Needed a “VACATION” :+1: state paid…Ya

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh the anthem for my every day life

When I was younger like these guys when I was at the time yes we broke S$*T and probably something we regretted later. We need Jesus and to love one another to have Joy and peace. I’m Outta Hereeee!

I think you had a rat, not a hamster.:joy:

It’s just one of those (every)days

Please do KoRn-Dirty. This song needs to be broken down by someone like you. People need it. Its almost “Daddy” like of importance

Please do Jinjer Wallflowers

Love the reactions, I think Five finger Death Punch, A Little Bit Off would be a great tune for you.

I’d really love to hear Taylor’s reaction to Type O Negative’s Anesthesia and Gravitational Constant.

U don’t have to do a video. But u need to see limp perform this at Woodstock lolol he turned the whole place into a riot

If you haven’t, you should check out Given up by Linkin Park.