Therapist Reacts to Dig by Mudvayne

Mushroom head is another band you should check out :sunglasses::+1:

Mushroom head is another band you should check out :sunglasses::+1:

Are you from New Mexico? You say “literally” in a way that I haven’t heard much outside of NM and southern CO.

Korn “Kill You”…

Do you know the Dutch Band “AmenRa” with their Song “a solitary Reign”?
I’m a physical Therapist from Germany who works with disabled children. I had also some issues with depression and your Channel helped me in some ways to understand myself better.

i love her face as soon as the lyrics take the sharp turn in content at the end of the song XD absolutely shook by the things she is hearing

Didn’t donate but disturbed the vengeful one

Many of the people that seek help listen to DeathCore. Slaughter to Prevail, Lorna Shore, Fit for a King, Paleface Swiss, Infant Annihilator, New Falling in Reverse. I’m not spending money for you to react to the music we listen to. If you think anything you’ve listened to is what we listen to, you might want ask your clients what musical white noise is for us. Until you actually react to real deathcore, the music that helps many stay sane in an insane world, I refuse to listen

1 Like

Dull Boy by Mudvayne. You’ll have a good time doing it

1 Like

“In A Dream” by Tiamat…

this was my anthem in 09’ man it was a tough time and i was an angry teen but the nostalgia gives me nothing but happiness, so strange.

mudvayne ,
world so cold was the sound track of my divorce. that and tool schism
i like your channel miss

you should check out nothing to gein.

lol.

Shes going to need her own therapist

Underneath my skin, internal primates forever anything from ld 50 or their next album… they sing about parallel universes and quantum mechanics ect… fuk I love mudvayne forever

Shouldn’t have to donate to have your comment’s answered lol​:joy::us::us::us::saluting_face::saluting_face: goodbye!!

World so cold by Mudvayne

Dude HER Face reaction say it ALL​:heart::joy::heart:

Whoever requested this. Thank you. :rofl::rofl:… BrrBrrDing…

Lol listen to gasoline next.