Therapist Reacts to Dig by Mudvayne

Severed will be awesome to react (is from the same album)

Alot of peoole miss the glock part.

Ahhh, Mudvayne, the band that every emotionally damaged teen girl or teen girl that really, really, really wanted to be emotionally damaged, loved. They were interchangeable with staind and evanescence in the “daddy/boyfriend/girlfriend didn’t love me enough” crowd.

Good analysis. That’s about what’s happening. Slavery 2.0

Nothing to Gein next😩…

Ber ber ding…

I know people have said it, but Death Blooms by Mudvayne. I also gotta recommend Solitare Unraveling by Mushroomhead

I highly recommend death blooms or silenced by mudvayne next

Falling in reverse cover of last resort

Blue October (hate me)…

Love the stank face!..

:rofl::rofl: the jump scare at the beginning :blue_heart::yellow_heart:

Not falling…

Wish my ex wife would realize we are always changing. She’s still the same narcissistic, self centered person :joy:

I’m a chef and i feel like the company i work for doesn’t want me to change. but that’s that my thing i love to learn and i never get to chance to grow.

Fantastic bass player there, great band too :+1:

Gotta do the lead singers other band Hellyeah. Moth, Hush and Death Falls are incredible

Great digging action…

lol i love that you do the “nasty face” and enjoy the riffs but still manage to enjoy the lyrics as well lmao its amazing

Girl, you gotta react to some songs form Mudvayne, like: Severed, World so cold, Nothing to Gein, Death blooms, The patient mental, -1, Cinderella story, Beautiful and strange. Mudvayne never disappoint and had saved a few people from depression or suicide… :muscle:t4::metal:t4: