Therapist Reacts to Dying Song by Slipknot

sun doesnt rise-mushroomhead, Id love to see that song on here.

1 Like

Seen them at ozzfest 2004. Such a great band especially live! Listen to YEN it’s a masterpiece. Promise you’ll like!

1 Like

React to Birth of the Cruel!

1 Like

Check out Megan targett from the band vexed euphoria trauma. One take

1 Like

We need a reaction to “Orphan” plz :pray:t2:

1 Like

Your reactions are always super fun to watch. Also, it’s interesting to hear those songs from another side/point of view, analyzed by a therapist :grin::metal:t3:

1 Like

That’s the mask from the yen music video , did you notice that lol? Take care😊

1 Like

Please react to Purity or Disasterpiece, but if you are going to react to purity do it with fraild limb nurser😭

1 Like

Sometimes the time you talk about needing isn’t there, isn’t available. The person you trust for one reason or another can’t participate in your life anymore………

1 Like

I can relate to the message of this song. Or rather, the feelings its talking about. I have been struggling mentally for years now, but I’ve always kept my head above the water by trying to work on myself. After years of no results, my pool of support is getting smaller and I keep hearing the same things, the same things I have been trying and failing at for years. And it feels like drowning, like every time I manage to get my head above the water, someone says, “You should work on your swimming, you’ll never make it until you can swim better.”

And its so frustrating, because I can see what they’re saying is correct, but its not helpful. And it feels dismissive, like I somehow knowingly put myself in this position.

Sometimes I want to stop asking for help, because the help I get isn’t the help I need.

1 Like

5:20 spot on and that is something I’ve been feeling people done at me past few years when I said I felt lonely, or upset or depressed, or whatever it may be, I kinda be like a dog lowering my tail and just go by myself to the corner of a room whimpering like " you don’t know how hard things may been " is how I would tell an example of my expression to someone shouting at me

1 Like

keep up the amazing work i love how into the music you get. more songs by slipknot would be sic, surfacing, spit it out live download 2009, the heretic anthem, aov, killpop, all out life. should also checkout stuff from the singer corey taylor’s other band stone sour as well as his solo stuff more singing less screaming and growls.
from stone sour: bother, through glass, 30/30-150, made of scars, digital (did you tell), say you’ll haunt me, gone sovereign/absolute zero, tired, do me a favor, song #3, fabuless.
from solo stuff: black eyes blue, cmft must be stopped, from can to cant

1 Like

Rammstein - Mutter please!!!

1 Like

Try korn - daddy or anything of king 810 that’s the real mental deep shit

1 Like

Taylor love you insight on the videos you have watched. Can you please analyze Unleashed by Epica. I’d love to hear what you have to say. Keep it going. You have done a great job.

1 Like

You have to react to This Cold Black!!!

1 Like

You should do more system of a down, i really enjoyed watching those 4 episodes, and if you will, could you do Prison song or Question!

1 Like

You are an expert at this! Salute!

1 Like

Obvious comment but you’re really really good at this

1 Like

What is Everything Ends about? Lead singer Corey Taylor: “It’s about the last time I tried to commit suicide, and more to the point, the first day I figured out what life was all about. It’s about the last day in a life I don’t want to remember and about the first day in a life that I am living right now.” Please do a react to this as this is very close to home.

1 Like