Therapist Reacts to Dying Song by Slipknot

Love this song…

1 Like

Omg… you articulate it all so well. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart :heart:

1 Like

Such a good stank face! proof of enjoyment

1 Like

The heart begins to suffer when the soul has given up is an interesting line because It can be interpreted by two ways either you don’t take care of yourself or the better way is that when you give up you throw yourself down a twisted hole

1 Like

Just recently found your reaction videos, and i am thoroughly impressed with your analysis of these songs, particularly the Slipknot and System of a Down videos. Most YouTube reactions don’t get quite so close to the messages of the music, but you are basically understanding them first time through. If you’re looking for some positive music that still jumps like this, try Skindred. My introductory song for them was “Stand for Something”. I was instantly hooked.

1 Like

That closing scene, I think, was original drummer Joeys first mask when they started. He left/was fired in 2013ish

He had passed in the 12 months before this video, letting it float away was a beautiful goodbye.

1 Like

I was under the impression that you were a Metal head!!!
How is any of this new to you???

1 Like

I’m here for the music…

1 Like

You need to listen to Purity and Surfacing

1 Like

Seeing your reacting, I think I found my song.

1 Like

You should do falling away from me by Korn and also thoughtless by Korn I love ur videos I love your reactions and how goofy u are while watching these also ur very pretty

1 Like

I’ve listened to a few of your slipknot reactions and I really wish I had a chance to pay for your thoughts, I’ve long avoided the stigma of getting therapy in the military but also have known for a while I prolly need it, anyway love your reactions and analysis of my favorite band!

1 Like

Love slipknot but would love to hear snotty nose rez kids

1 Like

Because for some of us it’s all we’ve ever known and it can be just easier to try and try again, because you know you will be able to try and try again until you can’t

1 Like

My neighbors love this song sooooo much they invited the police to have a listen :metal:

1 Like

Vc é linda até sem maquiagem :lipstick::eye:

This is my favorite Slipknot song

Slipknot is SOO good!!! Its their music was a genre, it would definitely be called “Slipknot Metal”

What you describe at the end is very similar to the socratic method