Therapist reacts to Hail To the King by Avenged Sevenfold

I’ve seen some videos of this that shows clips of the TV series vikings in it.

I’m a HUGE Avenged Sevenfold fan but I gotta admit, it hurts a little when I see people reacting to Hail To The King… there’s so much better songs out there :joy::joy:

So far away, Brompton Cocktail, Fiction (The last song Jimmy wrote), Tonight the world dies, Victim. :pray: These songs needs a look from a awesome therapist, no one else have or can do it. :pray:

2 :05 sit was a very common practice back in the day, side note… love you are watching HoD :)))

God I love this band!! I love sooo many bands but this has to be top 3 for me along with TOOL and Pantera

Eunuchs were real in those times also

Popular monster by Falling in reverse!!!

Another analogy of this song is that every person in our lives has two sides to them: the person everyone sees in public, and how that person behaves behind closed doors. Sometimes you get the King while every one sees the tyrant and visa versa.

Somewhat same subject would be War Pigs from Black Sabbath. That video is always a fun reaction.

I thought she already did this, I guess not??

Gotta do A Little Piece of Heaven

if you are interested with more avenged sevenfold, i highly recommend checking out gunslinger: deep meaning, hype and sounds good as hell. one of the most underrated avenged sevenfold songs that exist

I like how you always manage to find the right analogies :smile: Very instructive. It would be great to see your take on Pearl Jam’s “Jeremy” :blush: Best of luck to you

R.I.P The rev Gone too soon ! A7X has done a few songs dedicated to him ! The Rev did backing vocals and screams in unholy confessions and certain songs ! He was A7X’s original drummer if I remember correctly.

I personally interpret this song as a reflection of our blind allegiance to governments who do atrocious things and yet are still praised. One of my favorite anti-system songs.

Day two of asking you to react to my stress by nf

I love the guitar solo in this song.

As one of the thousands of people, you should check out the Acoustic versions of “Miracle” and “Satellite” by Above and Beyond from the Porchester in England. I think you’ll love their voices and the message, especially Miracle. :slight_smile:

That’s my alarm clock song

Next so far away…