Therapist reacts to Hail To the King by Avenged Sevenfold

This topic represents a post from YOUTUBE that was created by HeartSupport where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• You can’t reply on this post. Replies posted here are from users who commented on YOUTUBE.
  • When a user from YOUTUBE is in need of support, topics are created for them in the Social Media category, where you can encourage them.

View media here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rogl57E_Qxw

Therapist analyzes the lyrics of Hail To The King by Avenged Sevenfold to invite people to ask themselves if they are looking at the crown or the crowd in their lives. Are they putting bad people and things on a pedestal? Are they aware of the effects these things have on their life?

#avengedsevenfold

Man I love avenge sevenfold all time my favorite band

Please react to So Far Away by Avenged Sevenfold :cry:

i love the face you make when listening to this song i always call it the “disgusted” face when i do it because it looks as if i smelled poop or whatever, but its just me being like WTF this song goes HAAAAAAARD OMG!!! i assume thats also the reason why you look that way while also dancing and jamming out to this :smiley:

A7X is my #1 FAVORITE band. Hail To The King is my ringtone. So so many songs you could rabbit hole with this band. Glad you found them :blush::blush:

Dancing Dead. Critical Acclaim. 2 rippers. :blush:

Could you please react to Watch the World Burn and Ronald by Falling in Reverse

They have an older song about suicide called I Won’t See You Tonight part 2 and it’s an incredible ballad. Helped me a lot back in the day.

I would like a thorough analysis of that guitar solo.

Another awesome band. Seeing them live is a great experience. You should check out Seize The Day, Bat Country, Almost Easy, Afterlife, Nightmare, So Far Away, and Shepherd of Fire.

House of the dragon ends with The dragon, building a two bed one bath cabin in the woods <3

Taylor looks like she just got off the beach with her surf board, shredding on some tubular breakers bro. Her reactions always make me smile when it comes to her rhythm and bee-bopping

react architect curse…

You should check the song Set Me Free from them, not a popular song, but the lyrics and the meaning touch me every time when I listen.

Can you react to too late to call an ambulance bi Psychonaut 4

When I hear hail to the king I think of Ash at the end of Army of Darkness. Hail to the king baby.

Save Me, by A7X …that one hits home for me

you should really take a look at Avenged Sevenfold’s song Bat Country . . . you’d have a LOT to say about it. Lots to do with Mental Health.

Great band… love your energy

I got a request for you Taylor :slight_smile: Creep - Radiohead a song that sometimes feel like bring me to tears when singing it cause it makes me think of how girls use to treat me just for talking to them or replying to questions when asked … then it gets twisted into they calling Me a creep and more :confused: basically made me feel back when I was 16 like I was unloved and do not deserve love eventho I found someone to be beautiful eventho I mostly just kept it to myself