Therapist reacts to Hail To the King by Avenged Sevenfold

Considering you’re an awesome therapist; can you react to Marilyn Manson’s Antichrist Superstar (Live from Dead to the World), Tourniquet, Man That You Fear, In The Shadow Of The Valley of Death, The Speed of Pain. I feel like he’s great to review, and I would love to see your reaction to these songs; especially the lyrics.

just saw them on sunday… what an amazing band
love your reactions

I really look forward too you brightening my day

@HeartSupport
Hi There, greetings from UK

As a therapist I think you will love the song “The Poet And The Pendulum” from Nightwish. It is a death/resurrection story of the composer after he received massive fan and media backlash after the band fired their first singer, and is considered to be a masterpiece. It is also partially based upon “The Pit And The Pendulum” by Edgar Alan Poe

She seems like the most chill therapist ever.

Another view of this is the person vs position mindset. As in he says kneel to the crown stand for the throne, but never says kneel for the king or stand for the king… respect the position not the man in it… the man will eventually be replaced

The witches bridle was used to prevent witches from casting spells on you during trials… during an age of superstition it was considered a reasonable precaution. Despite the name they were also used on men who were accused of being warlocks. Though this was less common

Spoiler: there is houses in it​:open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

Earshot Wait is a good one to react to I think you will like it

Im curious to see her analyze the little piece of heaven music video :skull:(iykyk)

Please react to the band Ghost and their song Mary on a Cross Live. Or Faith from the tour On a Pale Tour Named Death.

You should react to this is the time (ballast) or fade in fade out by Nothing More

Hail To The King" is a question about how society sees itself. From day one, people have elected kings and leaders, people have followed presidents, and they cry over who the new pope is. Sometimes you’ve got to step back and say, “What are we doing here? Why do we need all of these people to tell us how to run our lives?” That goes for God above and Satan below. Who’s the king? We have many kings. It was one of those things when we said the statement, sang it in a song and it was like, "wow, that really strikes a nerve and means something.

You have to check out “this means war” by avenged sevenfold its an awesome song that blends very well with this song

Please do nutshell, by alice in Chains. I would love to get your take on the greatest song ever

The “Hail to the king” is a big middle finger.

PLEASE LISTEN TO MAYDAY PARADE Hold Onto Me :heart::heart::heart: pulls at my heart every time

There’s a taste of fear
When the henchmen call
Iron fist to tame the land
Iron fist to claim it all

With your hair color you could have been a Targaryen

Love House of the Dragon.