Therapist reacts to Hail To the King by Avenged Sevenfold

I would love to see you react to “Whore” by In This Moment

Can you react to im only human by Rittz please

plz reaction a7x a little piece of heaven live in lbc. thx u🔥

You should check out unholly confession

You should really do a deep dive into Alice In Chains, just saying…

Song is actually about hailing the king as in god lol it comes off a lot different from that but is about god and the horrible stuff is the things we as humans have created and done. I don’t believe in god but that is just what I read about the song from A7X. Also worked a show of theirs and they are great live.

Can you react please to “a little piece of heaven” from avenged sevenfold to??

Please:c

Unless you’ve done it already you should react to a little piece of heaven it’s a very messed up song but when it comes to the topic of mental health it would be a good song to react to

Panic Attack by dream theater!

This song fits HOD yes but fits the TV show Vikings way better

You should check out Badflower: Promise Me.

I just at this moment subscribed to your channel. I came across your reaction to BYOB by SOAD. Absolutely :heart::heart::heart:it. You are so observant I :heart::heart::heart:your takes on the meaning of the lyrics. I am 70 years old and I love heavy metal. Avenged Sevenfold is one of my 5 favorite bands. Nightmare is my favorite song. You seem like a very :joy::joy::joy:soul . You are such a sweetheart. Will definitely be watching you everyday. Peace to you.

More A7x reactions please!

Please react to Hellyeah! “Moth” or “Hush”.

To me, this song is about people’s desire for a strongman and their willingness to overlook all of the terrible things being done so long as they are a part of the political in group. The crowd supports and loves the king, and because of that it’s not their tongues being cut from their head, it’s not their blood running through the streets and turning the water red, and their children aren’t being made orphans.
“Royal flames will carve a path in chaos
Bringing daylight to the night (night)
Death is riding into town with armor
They come to take all your rights”
I read this as the strongman taking power and killing the dissidents and undesirables that have been made scapegoats and of course the people that wants that praise him for it. Later on, the last line changes to “They come to grant you your rights.” Which is sorta what happens in an authoritarian regime. The “rights” of the people are granted by the one in power which allows them to be taken away when it suits their needs. Given the context of all the blood shed, I think it can also be interpreted as “They come to grant you your rites.” Which of course is something the King’s supporters would cheer him for.

This happens way too often in politics. People want to put leaders up on a pedestal when they’re anything but deserving. This gives them more power over us, and not just to those “hailing to the king.” It effects ALL.OF. US. Normally, I like metal in almost all forms. But I don’t care for this song at all. It would never be on any of my playlists.

CAN YOU PLS DO REMEMBER THIS FROM NF??? it’s so good

People think we have freedom in this country. We vote for a president, and that represents a significant part of our freedom. The reality is, we’re voting for a king, and its disguised as freedom. We’re all so mesmerized by this tradition, we can’t see through the facade. Avenged is an amazing band with some powerful, sometimes hidden messages. AMAZING reaction!!

Should do disturbed dark messiah

Avenged Sevenfold - So far away - A little piece of heaven