Therapist reacts to Hope by NF

First time I hear this song

The most powerful song I’ve ever heard

you should check out nf’s song motto after this

You need to look into reacting to some of Joyner Lucas and Dax top songs !

Can you hold me is a good one too! If she liked mansion then she’ll love that one

Not just hope. It’s love.

Guess I can’t give monies uh .

There are soo many more NF songs you have to listen to, there are soo many more deep and real lyrics, its insane! Here are a few I’d suggest:
Mama
Prideful
Time
Let you down
My Stress
Change
Hate myself
10 feet down
Nate (my favourite song)
Drifting
Only
I miss the days
Gone
Running

Ugh…. She’s so out of order :sob:

You should definitely check out “Hate Myself” from him. One of my favorite songs!

How has she not listened to Intro III after Mansion??? WHAT

you really have to listen to intro III by nf as well

What do you think about this? I hate everyone, I hate interaction and meeting new people, I’m building a cabin 6 miles down a dead end road just to be away from people, but I like to sit socialize in a tavern for the specific reason of not being alone. I didn’t get it. I want to be alone, but I didn’t want to be alone?

I saw Nf in concert recently it was incredible :heart: I love all these reaction videos! You do such a great reaction :blush:

I commented on another video of yours. I spoke about how I genuinely need a therapist. I can’t really find one in my area that I can afford.

NF speaks for so many who need a voice.

Finally took my suggestion…

from the beginning every one of his songs is one HUGE story… its crazy how he connects all the way from the start…

Please do more, so well analyzed!!

Everything he says in this song,… goes back to EVERYTHING in his past music… true fans know.
It all ties together.