Therapist reacts to Hope by NF

There is also a song named Running which exactly encapsulates what you said “Change is Scary even if it’s a change in the right direction”.

The scene in prison is the song outcast

I love how he ties in “The search” with “Mansion”, even the doubt balloons with “Leave me alone”. Nate is a genius.

I went through 42 years of pain, guilt,shame, insecurity, no self worth I didn’t deserve to be happy

I’ve recently had this kind of battle with my hopeless side during a university seminar where I made a lot of mistakes in my work and I had to constantly fight the side telling me these mistakes were dooming me to failure with words of hope and comfort. I feel like its the coping mechanisms of ‘preparing for the worst’ turning into instantly thinking the worst will actually happen.

The prison scene is based on the song outcast

Thoroughly appreciate your reactions and perspectives.
Didn’t expect you to do Hope this quickly but you got it.

Have you done bad flower - ghost. If not omg please do… talk about mental health….

Beautiful breakdown! Hope is the new day. If you are religious or not, this is still great. 1st Corinthians 13: 1-4
Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful; it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
Your baby steps towards help might be small but, it is still progress. You are loved-
Thank you @HeartSupport and all its members and supporters.

The song Nate was before this was also a good song

You should absolutely do running next. For me personally, it speaks for me in ways i never could and causes an emotional response in me like no other and it follows on from this song

We skipped some vital chapters :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

You’re excited he is in his mansion. I find it scary that he went there.

You have an awesome knack for picking up symbolism. As someone who followed his journey through his music, you are pretty much spot on with it. Great reaction

Everyone wakes up in the morning with the hope that another good day is ahead of us. Many strive for it, but guarding that outside forces does not ruin the day. That dark side of him is the fear of not succeeding.

idk if i just havent looked hard enough or something but i wish the mansion part thats in the video would be in the song version on spotify or apple music

There are SO many songs that are going to rock ur soul…in a good way…promise. mistake and only are my recommendations

Please react to Mama where he forgives his mom!

In his song “why” he starts the song out with “Yeah, what’s your definition of success?
I don’t trust the thoughts that come inside my head.
I don’t trust this thing that beats inside my chest”

This whole song references previous songs he’s made. Every detail was done deliberately

I love your reaction videos and how you explain everything! Great reaction!