Therapist Reacts to Nothing More - HOUSE ON SAND

Please please please react it would. Make me soo happy

Whitechapel - when a demon defiles witch

It’s about a person with schizophrenia

1 Like

I’d like you to have a look at Lawrence - Don’t Lose Sight (acousticish). It’s a song on the other side of the mental health spectrum in that it’s a positive song that lifts you.
I liken watching this performance to “going to mental health church” in good way.

1 Like

Fun fact, sand is actually a great soil base to build on because of how well it compacts

1 Like

Best Band in this World…

1 Like

I love that you also cover lesser known bands. I was really surprised to see you cover this one, but I’m so glad you did.

I think you would have a field day with their song “Jenny”, but fair warning, it would probably be a loooooong video. :laughing:

You might also like senses Fail, awesome band. Lots of songs about not repeating parents’ mistakes, achohol and other types of abuse, biblical references, etc.

Love your stuff. Looking forward to your next video :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is amazing! :yellow_heart:

1 Like

You gotta do Memphis May Fire - Make Believe, next please

1 Like

Plz plz plz plz do just say when by nothing more

1 Like

Just discovered this band through this song and am really enjoying them. You’re the first reaction to it I’ve seen that immediately got the significance of the Alan Watt’s spoken word sample in the intro. Super powerful sentiment and sets up the lyrical themes of the song really well. Great video!

1 Like

That chorus is FIRE. Hands down to me…is a banger. Transitions were so smooth! I danced in garage doing work on Harley cause that chorus is so groovy. Love your reaction, keep them coming!

1 Like

She kinda looks like the chick from the Arcade ad.

1 Like

Great reaction video. A couple other songs from Nothing More that may fit the theme (mental health/mindset) of your channel; Jenny, Fade In/Fade Out, God Went North, If it Doesn’t Hurt, I’ll Be OK. Would love to hear and see your take on those songs :grinning:

1 Like

Squirmy in :sleeping_bed:. Yum…

1 Like

amazing that this is known since biblical times (probably longer) and still we don’t listen to good advice

1 Like

This song dropped the day my Stepdad abandoned my ma, sister, and I. I was on the job when my mom called me telling me what happened and she said, “I don’t know what to do.” This song really gave me the courage to know what to do. Since then all I’ve done is pick up the pieces and it feels great.

1 Like

2:03 … did ya notice Allan Watts image being used after his words of wisdom. It was a nice touch to show his image since most people would never place the face to the words of a true philosopher

1 Like

The Grudge…

1 Like

I subscribed :heart:

1 Like

“Fade In/Fade Out” and “God Went North” by Nothing More are really great songs. Tough to get through, but great songs.

1 Like

Beautiful analysis!..