Therapist Reacts to Nothing More - HOUSE ON SAND

This topic represents a post from YOUTUBE that was created by HeartSupport where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• You can’t reply on this post. Replies posted here are from users who commented on YOUTUBE.
  • When a user from YOUTUBE is in need of support, topics are created for them in the Social Media category, where you can encourage them.

View media here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tak3sqfuAGo

Therapist analyzes the lyrics of House On Sand by Nothing More to discuss that often when we build our lives on a foundation that isn’t firm everything crumbles when the storm comes. This song gives us an anthem to listen to as we “build my life again”. It’s a call to rebuild on something firmer.

1 Like

Please react to Loti by Eidola

1 Like

Jinjer - Pisces (live session)

1 Like

Bro we need a NF therapy session reaction stat

1 Like

This is genuinely turning into one of my favourite channels due to the content and your reactions.

I’d like to recommend “Poet and the Pendulum” live at Wembley by Nightwish. It is not the normal song people start with when it comes to Nightwish, however it is the song that suits this channel the most as it deals with depression and struggle. It was written by Nightwish’s song writer the keyboardist Tuomas during the hardest time in the bands history and he basically ended his life in the song to stop himself doing it in real life, however the new song finishes positively with a new beginning. It is one of the best written pieces of music you will come across and is broken into Acts. I won’t say more about it.

Nightwish hold the record for most reacted song in YouTube history with “Ghost Love Score” (normally what people start their Nightwish journey with. However, as previously mentioned, “Poet” suits this channel perfectly, especially if the research is done on the songs meaning beforehand.

1 Like

God, I would love to see you react to Watsky’s song Talking To Myself. I think it would really speak to you. Same with Lovely Thing Suite 1 through 4, Conversations, Knots, Roses, and Theories.

1 Like

I’m here cuz you love Nothing More​:metal::metal::metal::metal::metal:

1 Like

I love your reactions and the breakdown of the psycology.
Please check out polaris

1 Like

Pls do roots bloody root by sepultura🥹

1 Like

Thank you for being you and sharing your heart with us :heart:

1 Like

Hey just wanted to let you know that IMMINENCE dropped their new album “The Black.”

This is how the album is broken down. Pick a song and there are MV and vis….you pick.

Songs from album “The Black”

MV= Music Video
Vis= Visualizer

1. Come Hell or Highwater (MV & Vis)
  2. Desolation (MV & Vis)
  3. Heaven Shall Burn(MV & Vis)
  4. Beyond the Pale (Vis)
  5. Come What May (Vis)
  6. Death by a Thousand Cuts (MV & Vis)
  7. The Call of the Void (Vis)
  8. Continuum (MV & Vis)
  9. The Black (Vis)

Instrumental songs

1. Cul-de-Sac (Vis)
  2. L’ appel Du Vide (Vis)
  3. Le Noir (Vis)

Storyline w/ music videos

1. Come Hell or Highwater
  2. Desolation
  3. Heaven Shall Burn
  4. Death by a Thousand Cuts
  5. Continuum
1 Like

Nothing more is my favorite band they are incredible

1 Like

This band is absolute :fire:. Lyrics intense vocals spot on and instrumentals just awesome.

1 Like

Thank you for this.
I would encourage you to do a reaction to Ekoh’s new single Good Things.

1 Like

I’ve seen a lot of reactions to the new song that the NoMo crew dropped. Yours by far has been the best I’ve seen, your energy and positivity is definitely infectious. Keep rocking :metal:

1 Like

@heartsupport it is so hard to let go of control and try to control my families environment so they are all happy.

1 Like

Thank you so much!..

1 Like

I LOVE Nothingmore!!! Great reaction!

1 Like

Finally!!! Spirits next please

1 Like

The guy talking at the beginning of the song is 20th century British philosopher Alan Watts. He was heavily influenced by Eastern philosophy. My favorite thing he taught is ‘The Art of Not Trying’. Life changing way to look at the world.

Castaway Angels by Leprous
Graves by Caligula’s Horse

1 Like