Therapist reacts to Schism by Tool

Schism is a post therapy song where Maynard uses the tools he learned in theory to talk about conflicts with the band, and in his person life. You should check out songs like H., Jimmy, and push it. Those are songs more in the middle of therapy.

1 Like

please more tool…

1 Like

I cant tell you how much listening to Tool has bettered me as a person, in any relationship.

1 Like

Going on vacation to Sedona arizona soon and visiting Maynards vinyard and restaurant in scotsdale cant wait!!! Love tool and you content nice lady!!! Great work

1 Like

I think we have a Tool fan in the making, Tool army!

1 Like

This is one of my favorite Tool songs. I usually do not analyze the words and the meaning of it, so you digging in deep to the meaning of the song is fascinating.
Thank you.

1 Like

Should def check out One Eyed Doll’s Monster

1 Like

I love your reactions to Tool. They are a transcendent group with global vision.

1 Like

Helping folks one song at a time!!! This is great :blush:

1 Like

Can’t wait to hear forty six & 2

1 Like

Check out Pushit by Tool next. It’s about self abuse from child archetype

1 Like

I love your reactions to some of these songs because it’s cute and funny in a good way, hugs from Texas :heart::+1:t2:

1 Like

Danny, Adam, and Justin write the music first. They send it over to Maynard to write poems that become the lyrics later.

I think Rush did songwriting the same way.

I cannot tell you how many hours I spent trying to tape (yes, tape) this song off the radio while waiting for the album to be released.

Ah. I :heart: Tool.

1 Like

“The Grudge” or “Right in Two” would make great reactions, both containing universal truths about the human condition.

1 Like

I keep waiting to doomsday → heresfter combo from Architects :heart:

Love the reacts and the analisis

1 Like

definitely, passive by a perfect circle same vibes, same singer.

1 Like

You are very clever and insightful.but every time you start grooving to the music you look like you’re listening to a different song.:joy::joy:

1 Like

This was many people gateway into the world of TOOL. I used to wait and wait for Krock 92.3 to play this song. Some of the best to ever do it.

1 Like

Everyone’s first listen to a tool song should just be audio… the few videos they have are masterworks, but too many are distracted by the visuals.

1 Like

React to Klonipin by Adam Calhoun

1 Like