Therapist reacts to Schism by Tool

This topic represents a post from YOUTUBE that was created by HeartSupport where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• You can’t reply on this post. Replies posted here are from users who commented on YOUTUBE.
  • When a user from YOUTUBE is in need of support, topics are created for them in the Social Media category, where you can encourage them.

View media here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KrEdcoNozM

Therapist analyzes the lyrics of Schism by Tool to discuss the ways in which conflict can negatively impact a relationship. Tool describes how often during a conflict there is inherent disconnection and that can cause people to blame the other person and forget the end goal which is connection. Tool asks us to use the passion that ignited the relationship to create intense compassion while we go through moments of conflict.

1 Like

Nice. I don’t know a ton of Tool. This is a great song, though. The Bassline is iconic.

1 Like

Tool is the most incredible sonic and lyrical journey you’ll ever experience!!

1 Like

I was hoping you would do more tool. Nice.

1 Like

The Grudge by Tool, would be awesome if you analyzed it. That song literally broke me down to tears as I realized what I had been holding onto for years has been pulling me down into the depths of despair. Plus he lets out a scream for like 40 seconds.

1 Like

Please react to falling is reverses reimagining of papa roachs song last resort pleaseeee you’ll love it @heartsupport

1 Like

Great reaction. Tool has been my favorite band for 30 years. That being said…we need you to experience the artist Ren. I suggest starting with the song Hi Ren.,:tada::heart::tada:

1 Like

You’re awesome, love these reviews! Your fish eye is making that shelve look all saggy which is triggering my OCD!

1 Like

react to Flaw - This is my letter and Perfect circle - 3 libras please!

1 Like

Congratulations, you are now full immersed in the Tool experience

1 Like

The whole Lateralus album is an absolute journey. If I hit a point in life where my anxiety and stress levels push me to the brink, I listen to that album and it brings me down from the emotional ledge. I can’t recommend the whole album enough. And then the art of Alex Grey (does the art/album covers for TOOL) is also fun for the mind.

1 Like

I love it, when you reacting to tool

1 Like

Really enjoying these videos. Stickfist is a great one for this style of analysis. Deals with our constant need for more stimulation.

1 Like

Please check out The Patient next!

1 Like

If you like this one then I think you would like lateralus by tool if you haven’t reacted to it yet.

1 Like

This was the first Tool song I ever heard back when it came out in 97 or 98 I think

1 Like

This is my favorite Tool song by some distance. I’m so glad you reacted to it.

1 Like

I’d love to see your thoughts on Machine Head. Specifically Through the ashes of empires album

1 Like

Tool clips are designed to make you even more mentally unhealthy :slight_smile:
It is necessary to legally prohibit starting acquaintance with the Tool from video clips :slight_smile:
It is better to put on headphones, close your eyes and fasten your seat belts.

1 Like

I love tool…

1 Like