Therapist Reacts to THE POT by TOOL

I love these videos of the therapist reacting to TOOL… She rocks the music and has great insight on the lyrics…she is so young (compared to me and TOOL Musicians) I get a kick out of her rocking to music she is so much younger than the age group. You GO GIRL

Hi. New subscriber here. Came for Ren, staying for Tool. Well that and your genuine, helpful insight. Great channel. Thank you.
:love_you_gesture:t2::cyclone::love_you_gesture:t2:

I would love to see your reaction/take on pneuma.

I hope you move on to do some other amazing 90s alternative/rock music at some point. Hearing maybe the best voice in history, Chris Cornell, sing something like Black Hole Sun or Fell on Black Days or Burden in my Hand is an amazing experience. As is watching maybe the most emotional performance ever put on film, Pearl Jam performing Black live for MTV Unplugged. Lots of other amazing and relevant songs out there too from other great 90s bands. Incubus has some deep lyrics and a song like Drive or Redefine or Nice to Know You will give a lot to talk about. Rage Against the Machine is amazing and it would be interesting to hear a mental health perspective on those feelings of helplessness in the face of larger, systemic issues we can’t control. Stone Temple Pilots with songs like Big Empty or Creep, as well as Radiohead’s Creep while we’re there. The Offspring with Self Esteem or The Kids Are Not Alright. Third Eye Blind with Semi-Charmed Life and Jumper. Foo Fighters with Best of You, Learn to Fly, or Walk.

Whole lot of bands to check out and songs that you’ll have a good perspective on. I hope you get to some of them!

please do judith from a perfect circle

4:27 Tool is so much the opposite of political for the most part, they hate all sides equally lol. That’s why they’re the dawgs :fist_right::fist_left:

Your awesome. Thank you…

I listen to this song like once a day.

So you are probably too young to know what was happening WHEN this song came out. It is about marijuana. Medical marijuana was just becoming a thing. Marijuana was highly illegal. I got a felony conviction about this time for four plants, so i know. And the judge who sentenced me was a known drunk who drove under the influence. The da was a known misandrist and lush. My public pretender did coke on court recesses. My probation officer was arrested for drug trafficking. But i smoked a little weed, so I need a three year prison sentence. That’s what this song is about.

More tool please…

Wow, I never thought of the cognitive dissonance route. Bravo.

pretty pretty good…

interesting…

10000 dias😊…

Ok Taylor, I followed your explanation and agree. Your analysis of tool songs often gives me a headache! Guess it’s not an area of my brain that I use often, lol. The funny thing to me is that you get excited by these odd (to me) areas and flash a smile! Keep having fun! I enjoy your analysis. The headaches…not so much.

You should listen to Pneuma!!!

You missed the actuall video!!!

Your analysis of this make me wonder about how or inner voice can be hypocritical and intrusive, and that how people with Aphantasia that quite often dont have that inner voice because of their condition, and would they be happier than the rest of us as they dont have that doubting voice in their head.

I have one request to you lovely lady and that is please do lateralus by tool. You are extremely perceptive. I think you’ll enjoy.

i want to take you to a tool concert so bad lol