Therapist Reacts to THE POT by TOOL

I sure hope you will listen to Pushit. One of my favourites. It seems to be about spousal abuse. Maynard seems to move between the voice of the abuser and the abused. But I could be wrong. I am a sociologist, not a psychotherapist.

Pulling this to an ‘internal jury’ was an interesting take. I always heard the lyrics in amore literal ‘hypocrisy of the judge, jury and prosecution to condemn someone for smoking pot when most likely all of them have done it too!’ But now that you say it, an ‘internal judge’ makes a lot of sense too in the context.

I think its about The Drug War. Ive always thought it was about how bad govt is…maybe

Dance it out, girl. It’s just hard to do for Tool haha

Boy Maynard could just have his way with you.

i must double post here. Dis is the city in hell. all the words with dis- are from hell
play with this idea
Dis-credit is the credit you’d get in hell.

thank you for letting me use the pot more effectively.

when I think of this song our horrible legal system comes into mind

React to right in two!..

And yes, tool is my favorite band off all time. Unbelievable

I think it may have something to do with the legality of alcohol and the illegality of pot.

Btw seriously you need to reacto to end up dead by Nick Thurl

This song The Pot I relate to the media and government big time! Tool Lateralus next please <3

I love her “Thizz face” when she feels it

She might as well just start analyzing tool albums. lol Love this, binged a lot of the tool songs so far. If u haven’t done eulogy or the patient yet, you should! :grin::+1::+1::heart:

Personal accountability applied as a template for worldly expectations. Behaving in a manner that you wish to perpetuate. If only all of our motives and desires aligned…

Love how you really get into the music!!!

Only my 3rd video of yours but I absolutely love your energy and the things you delve into with the songs, new sub!

“Weeping shades of indigo, shot without a reason.” This is like three levels of wordplay to point to a specific societal problem.

It’s about lawyers and judges lying about a trial