Therapist Reacts to THE POT by TOOL

The song is about weed everyone knows it :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Hi Taylor, my name is Lexey Kimberly Rocha. I feel like i know you spiritually. Seeing your channel has encouraged me to start my own YouTube channel helping those seeking card readings with the deck Santa Muerte.

1 Like

Ok may and thank you do Ænema by tool please :pray:

1 Like

This song is about hypocrisy indeed. One specific hypocrite in fact. It is directed at Jimmy Page of Led Zeppelin. He accused tool of ripping off zep’s style at one point. There are many references to zep and songs they covered or re-did. Chosen blues, all the blues classics they used, like the lemon song, or all of the Muddy Waters tunes. Zep and tool are my favorite bands and this one hit hard!!

1 Like

The song and this record is about his mom being in a wheelchair and paralyzed for 10,000 days. It’s his struggle with her religious conviction, and after all she passed away.

1 Like

This whole record is about his mom.

1 Like

I’ve typed out comments to you so many times and then erased them because I just can’t come up with the right words to express how much I appreciate the way you share your knowledge and talent with us. I just love your content and I’m grateful for you :blush:

1 Like

You have to do a reaction to Jimmy. Very deep song and I would love to hear your thoughts

1 Like

I do relate. But I have to speak for all three of us in here. Muti-personality disorder, it’s a struggle

Heart please listen to Right in Two!

lol my inner critic is right though

How has she not done Lateralus yet?

I am sorry I cant donate right now. Will when I can. Love all the reactions.

Raise the dead is right up her alley. i see it in her reaction.

Ma’am you are a professional at underlying the patterns in others; I pray you have the time to see the uniqueness in you. #mentalhealth

Love when they hit a weird time sig and she doesn’t know how to get down to the beat. TooL is the best.

I always heard throw your stones around as a double entendre for being brash and cocky too

Jambi next!..

Pushit. Please…

Hmm, can tell if its reaping shades of chosen indigo or weaping shades of chosen indica