Therapist reacts to Vicarious by Tool

Great video! You should do Forty Six & 2 next! :grin:

I never thought id enjoy a new reactor. But this lady rocks hard. Her lyrical knowledge is top tier and she rocks out with the music. I love this reaction channel

She’s such a golden retriever :smile::heart:

Haha. In your prior Tool video I mentioned that you’d have a field day with this one - glad you reviewed it!

Disillusioned by A Perfect Circle would be great too!

I want to bring up the concept of compersion (uncountable)

1. The feeling of joy one has experiencing another’s joy, such as in witnessing a toddler’s joy and feeling joy in response.
  2. The feeling of joy associated with seeing a loved one love another; contrasted with jealousy.

According to Wikipedia this was coined in reference as a romantic opposite to jealousy. However I have been using it as a non-romantic sense and to remind myself I CAN experience joy from another’s joy and to actively look for it.

The song is about the nature of humanity. We feed the algorithm. We feed by tuning in to what the media is showing us. And it’s inate. We are an animal that has always fed on tragedy. Overtaking rach other. Fighting for the land. Money. Power. Etc…

If you want some deep lyrics, please check out Right in Two! It’s about divisiveness and conflict in human nature!

46 & 2 is explicitly Jungian, worth checking out when you get a chance.

Please do Culling Voices from tool

Ohh you’ll love " a perfect circle " songs : Judit and 3 libras

5:39 - IMHO one of the core struggles of being human - we’re Darwinian like any other eukaryote-templated creatures, just that with Abrahamism and then secular humanism we’ve really done whatever we can to hide it from ourselves, and then it comes out in situations like war and causes PTSD when a person’s grasp of their own morality and their internal reactions to things don’t align in a way they’re comfortable with (and obviously - stress and trauma are like lightning rods for shadow to come out).

you have got to do The Grudge next…. go with a positive Tool message

“Tool is deep y’all”…

… welcome to the club!:sweat_smile:

The songs title, Vicarious, says it all.

Been a Tool fan for years, and your analyses actually brings out some things I hadn’t really noticed or considered before. Enjoying these videos!

Much better you than I…

I just came across this channel not long ago!
Just a thought, but I think Whitechapels “Without us/Without you” would be an awesome reaction, especially someone in your field, I’m just curious to know thoughts about that :grin:

Exactly why I spam :tada: or some claps whenever someone has shared a positive thing on social media. Need to build it up over the negativity. And when someone is struggling, letting them know an internet stranger is sending good vibes, or keeping them in thought hopefully also raises positivity (if there isn’t some direct help that can be provided, that’s always the first check lol).
Loving this series

Integrate your shadow…