Therapist's V.A.N. (Bad Omens/Poppy)

Would love to see your take on The Feel Again by Blue October please!!!

1 Like

I had the same reaction at 5:42… goosebumps and near tears bc it caught me so off guard :rofl::raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

I had the same reaction at 5:42… goosebumps and near tears bc it caught me so off guard :rofl::raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

0:48 …like you’re drinking cherry cola

1 Like

Poppy is the truth :pray::pray::pray:

:duck::dagger::heart:

1 Like

For me it talks about nature. I don’t know why no one picks it up but Poppy is big on environment and how we destroy it so VAN, talks about how we create fake biomes and we experiment on nature like we don’t need it… but the song slaaaaaapssss hard

1 Like

KoЯn - Daddy…

1 Like

What a awesome Therapist!!! Phenomenal tune. That breakdown is rockin and Poppy is phenomenal

1 Like

Not one lyric in the song mentions or hints at addiction…

1 Like

Your energy is on another level, what a great take

1 Like

That’s why I had to make drastic changes in my life to break addiction. Change the environment it survives in.

1 Like

I love her reaction :rofl:ahaha cool

1 Like

Ai is an addiction. It gives us what we crave and in return we give it more power with each passing nanosecond.

1 Like

Please check linking park one more light please please ! I really thought i would help with suicidal thoughts n all even the singer itself end his life ! Please share thoughts with us bout this song too ! Thnk you

1 Like

Please give a listen to NF - mansion and hopefully you might start the journey. Dude just spitting facts about life. He is a rapper though but no cussin, pure storyteller.

1 Like

i really love your videos! you explain theese lyrics in a way i could never put words on myself! + you got that encoureging motivational touch to it… really helpfull so i thank you for what you are doing :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

That’s a pretty neat interpretation. I have like 10-20 (I lost count) other interpretations of it sprinkled throughout this playlist if you can find them. (forbidden youtube link:) /watch?v=TzyK2Nbf66k&list=PLbGjqQk2LlISoWv_Bwax_iWPEDYzCESmg&index=18 Generally, I’ve been interpreting the meaning of the title through the lens of technology reflecting, refracting, distorting, codifying, then amplifying the seeds of overly simplistic bad ideas into an all-powerful panopticon that comes to engulf and consume all of society into a self-extincting dxxth spiral singularity of dependence (including various forms of addxction), but I like to keep things light & wholesome.

1 Like

Do …
Computers by clowncore.
Please.
Your welcome.:wink:

1 Like

Check out dayseeker-neon grave singer has an amazing voice

1 Like

check out the band citizen soldier please, they make songs for and over mental health and struggling being alive and traumatised, they are awsome

1 Like