Wow, Will Ramos

This topic represents a Youtube video that was created by Heartsupport and where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• → You can’t reply on this post. If you want to comment, check out Heartsupport on Youtube instead! Replies posted here are from users who commented on Youtube.
  • → When a Youtube user is in need of support, topics are created for them in this forum category, where you can encourage them.

Therapist reacts to “To The Hellfire” by Lorna Shore and uses the lyrics to encourage a client struggling after rejection.

1 Like

I got here somehow. That ending part is just absurd.

1 Like

Will is great but we have to give some credit to Austin, Adam, and Andrew, they killed that shit. I personally think Austin(drummer) is the most talented member of the band.

1 Like

That rigidness is also exactly what Ren stated in his “breakthrough” video. He said something like, “the more rigid I became, the harder it got, so I learned to dance around it to manage it.” Not the exact words, but that is the message I believe.

Also, I love your takes on this music genre and how it can help people. I always had a (too simple) approach to it. “They scream so I don’t have to”. Not that I can scream like this, but dammit I wish I could. Even though it sounds so aggressive to the outside world, this is the type of music that soothes me.

1 Like

Lorna is a fantastic band, and their latest album is fantastic. Especially the last three songs. The pain remains Trilogy is one of the most emotional pieces of music I’ve heard in a long time. And when it comes to deathcore, its rare to find songs that make you cry like those three do

1 Like

I love this content!! I’m a psych major in my sophomore year right now and I love how you connect metal to psychology! It’s my two passions combined!!

1 Like

havent exactly been live laugh loving lately, but at least ive got lorna shore to obsess over

1 Like

Lorna Shore has been killing it on the scene with 3 different lead singers. Will Ramos is the best. And tell your client, shes more than good enough. Try to tune out the negativity and work until someone says yes. I dealt with the same issues. :heart: Good luck and GOD SPEED

1 Like

It might not seem like a good choice, but temporary job services are a good place to start with working. After rejection at 36 different places, i went to a temp service and I now work as a manager 2 years later. Sometimes rejections can be blessings. I struggle with mental health and doing something new or different is very hard. Just take it day by day and keep trying, it works out!!!

1 Like

this is the cutest reaction on lorna shore

1 Like

I know im about to catch alot of shit for this… I can never get into this type of music because I can not understand the lyrics. (I can not make out what they are saying) With that said the instrumentals are bad ass and the different ranges in his voice is amazing I just wish I could make out what he was singing about without having to look up the lyrics. I found Will Ramos with his Covers of Sleep Token.

1 Like

Saw them live with Gojira and Mastadon in Pittsburgh this August, it was fucking PHENOMENAL! I won’t lie, the genre Lorna Shore is in usually isn’t my style, im more of a prog metal person, however GODDAMN Lorna Shore killed it! Will is INSANE as a vocalist.

1 Like

The amount of rings on your fingers is crazy to me

1 Like

You too can learn from the man himself for $300

1 Like

I don’t know why this helps me but it does.

1 Like

Your reactions are perfect!! :joy::joy:

1 Like

I’d live it if you were my therapist…:metal::metal::metal:

1 Like

You’re a damn good therapist… got me tearing up over here…:cry::cry:… I had a good therapist once but he had to move away… :pensive:… love your reaction to the video… check more of their work…

1 Like

I don’t know if this would help, but I’d suggest reacting to NF he is a rapper. Talks about ADHD, PTSD and life issues. A lot of people who listen to death core like him. :blush: just a thought.

1 Like

That’s not a pig squeal. It’s something else that only Will does lol

1 Like