Therapist Reacts to Du Hast by Rammstein

This topic represents a post from YOUTUBE that was created by HeartSupport where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• You can’t reply on this post. Replies posted here are from users who commented on YOUTUBE.
  • When a user from YOUTUBE is in need of support, topics are created for them in the Social Media category, where you can encourage them.

View media here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTUtLWGxtvk

Therapist analyzes the lyrics of Du Hast by Rammstein to discuss how indecision and stuckness can feel paralyzing and the ways in which we can use this song to explore and our express our indecision.

1 Like

Hey Taylor could you please react to Fear Factory’s songs Powershifter or Fear Campaign. I think Fear Campaign would be the best of the 2 songs. Love the channel. It’s great. I’m in therapy myself. It’s been good I think…lol.

1 Like

Serious question…Im not sure i could have a pretty therapist but Im more open with women so what do you do.

1 Like

My favourite band!..

1 Like

Another awesome video. I‘m looking forward to the next video. Also love your dance moves

1 Like

Finally rammstein :fire::fire::fire::fire:

1 Like

Rammstein’s lives are in another level, enjoy the rabbit hole :facepunch:t2::heart:

1 Like

My first exposure to this song was in '98 at an indoor Supercross race at the MGM in Vegas during intermission. Concert quality audio, and it brought the entire crowd to life, great way to get hooked on a song!

1 Like

The keyboardist walks around 15 miles in a concert

1 Like

Saw them 18 months ago on their US stadium tour. They truly put on the best live concerts with visual and sensory overload

1 Like

That’s the problem with an foreign Language. He sings Du Hast, which means You have. But you can say Du Hasst. Sounds similar but means You hate “me”.
Greetings from Germany

1 Like

Rammstein America…

1 Like

Du hast means you have, du hasst means you hate and they’re pronounced in almost the same way.

If you get a chance to see them live, do it. Best show I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

Great reaction as always !!!
And like all the reactions of this song and this live, as a French I must say that it’s not nothing to a band to make thousands of French singing in german ahah

1 Like

Este tema te va ha gustar de Rammstein Ich Tu Dir Weh habla sobre el subconciente y como este nos controla, du has es un temon que. Hablá sobre la monotonía en el matrimonio, Till es un artista completó.

1 Like

Rammstein’s shows are on a whole other world level. Seen them in San Antonio and there was so much heat from the fire show that we were sweating through our clothes. The whole crowd woke up the next day with a smoker’s cough! Amazing show!!!

1 Like

“I both want and do not want to move forward.” - sounds like my ex.

1 Like

Do buck dich live in canada next :joy::joy::sweat_smile::open_mouth:

1 Like

Great reaction! try “Ohne dich” or “deutschland” lyrics and topics are depper than this one

1 Like

You are beautiful :heart:

1 Like