7 hours clean Broke again

tiny confetti shower, to not be too distracting

2 Likes

Thank you for the confetti. I’m feeling a lot better now so that’s amazing

4 Likes

I am very glad to here that Paladin. Hope and pray that you will continue to feel better.

1 Like

Day 9 of being clean and I’m back into a numb feeling. I wish my mood would just stabilize already.

3 Likes

9 days!! one minute at a time, and all the self-care things :slight_smile:
confetti

You got this, buddy!

1 Like

You’re doing great @Paladine, despite the ups and downs in your mood. These are absolutely normal, even for people who don’t struggle with sh. You got this, still. :hrtlegolove:

3 Likes

I know that they are normal but I just wish that it would be at least the same from day to day but it’s a constant up and down. Sometimes it’s an up down in a day.

2 Likes

I hear you. It’s super frustrating and f*cking draining. At the end of the day, make sure to acknowledge that you’ve made it though, despite the rollercoaster of emotions. Also to anticipate a time of comfort, peace and rest. You really deserve it. :hrtlegolove:

2 Likes

I’ll try to but I’ll probably fall asleep instantly because it’s a game tonight and tomorrow is a competition.

2 Likes

If you fall asleep, it will be the sign that your body and your mind need it - totally fine.

Trying is all you can, and need. I seriously admire your strength and perseverance. You’ve been given me so much personal lessons, just for having the privilege to see your own journey. :hrtlegolove:

4 Likes

Hey @Paladine you’re doing great. Remember the rollercoaster of feelings you had before and then things evened out and you were able to say so many positive things about yourself? You’re riding the rollercoaster again and the positives will come back. I’m proud of you :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you. Those words mean so much to me. LIke a lot. I don’t really receive a lot of compliments or encouragement from anywhere other than here.

Yeah I remember. I know I just have to keep going but sometimes I forget that.

4 Likes

We’re here to remind you whenever you need it!

1 Like

10 days clean and it’s competition day.

4 Likes

throws confettis as well

Well done, Paladin. Enjoy your day. :slight_smile: :hrtlegolove:

3 Likes

I’m so happy for you, Paladin. I’m so happy that you’re seeing how good it feels to not want to SH and you seem like you’re feeling good mentally as well. :hrtlegolove:

Good luck today!!!

2 Likes

You are doing great!!! Keep it up. I believe in you. 10 days is a HUGE milestone. :wink:

2 Likes

We won finals. We won and I felt great but I don’t feel anything now. I don’t really understand. Why don’t I feel anything also dysphoria is annoying

4 Likes

That’s depression and sometimes its just better to accept it and go thru it instead of trying to figure it out, because it’s exhausting. Just treat yourself with love instead of being destructive and use your coping things you’ve learned. :hrtlegolove:

Have a bubble bath!

1 Like

I don’t think I’ve asked before, but are you on meds? Now would be a good time to have a chat/medication review

2 Likes