BMTH - Can You Feel My Heart - Therapist Reacts

… I deal with Seasonal depression every winter on / off, being from The Cold Northern Norway … it’s pretty common I haven’t spoken really about my issues with people since 2018 or whatever

1 Like

LP, Nirvana, Bring me the Horizon the reasons why im still allive)

1 Like

How have you not done a reaction “House of Wolves” or “Follow You” by BMTH? They have so many amazing songs.

1 Like

I’ve tried…

1 Like

I’m surfing…

1 Like

This breakdown was rough, made my eyes water. I suffer from Sever Anxiety and Panic attack disorder w/ depression. i am very introverted but i hate being alone lol. As for the self ending there was a moment maybe 3 years ago where things were just so so so dark. that i decided i was done. The choice was made. Its not that i wanted to die i just wanted the noise to end, like static (your thoughts like a hurricane) then i saw my husky running around and i snapped out it. She saved me because even if it sounds dumb i thought no she wont understand why im gone or where i am or why she wont see again and that is what saved me. To this day even if im at the darkest place ill fight though it. to quote Dumbledorrrr “one simply needs to turn on the light”

1 Like

I feel like this since I was 13 years old I’m 23 now and I think I have lost my will to live now

1 Like

It’s so endearing how deeply you feel the music, I have some personal understanding of the feelings you described and there is nobody that can ever understand you but you but that’s okay, people can support you in other ways.

1 Like

This was my first bmth along with probably a lot of others and this is one of my favorites not only for the music but the writing and how oli uses rhetoric to describe his pain and depression that he dealt with especially at this point when he was recovering from his ketamine addiction and i’ve sang that bridge so many times throughout high school but damn it got me through it

1 Like

“Hospital for souls” - That’s suicidal

1 Like

no one in bmth reaction videos can ever head bop on beat for some reason

1 Like

I remember finding this song three years ago when I was in middle school. I was heavily depressed, suicidal and developing anxiety, stuck in a small ass school, dealing with realizing I have trauma from my mom, in constant shifts of friendship states, and in and out of quarantine cause kids in my class kept getting covid. This was post covid era, october of 2020 to about april of 2021. I remember finding this song in february of 2021, on my birthday, and just immediately loving it for the sound. I didnt realize it at that time, but it helped me process what Ive been going through for almost three years now. Im better, but I still deal with tolerable anxiety and small depressive episodes, but it isnt a constant and proud of how far Ive come.

1 Like

i would love to see your take on “Car Radio” by twenty one pilots <3
Your understanding, relation and enthusiasm when hearing this type of music is infectious :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ive been watching your channel for the last 2 hours for the first time… and you have no idea how fking much its making me think things different, just saw your kingslayer video and your comments are exactly what I ve been needing to hear, or what ive been thinking about me, myself or my feelings… thank you for making this videos , they been bringing out much needed tears out of my head. Thanks a lot for being here making this amazing videos… im so glad for hearing kingslayer throu your channel.

1 Like

This! This is exactly how i feel most of the time.

1 Like

I just subscribed because of how passionately you speak and how passionate you look when listening to the music. :pray:

1 Like

This whole Album ( Sempiternal) is very relatable.

1 Like

I recently started watching your videos and OMG. I love BMTH. This song resonates with me not because suicide but the feeling of depression and the hopelessness.

1 Like

Thank you…its such a balm for sewed hearts and souls to watch you vibing to the music and lyrics + your true analysis as a professionnal

1 Like

This has alot of meaning like alot of Christianity, Anxiety
and Dark thoughts

First is Christianity
it is like a call of jesus that he needs to be saved like from the I’m sorry brothers which is the apostles I’m sorry lover which is the Priest and the church and I’m sorry father which is God and I Love you mother which is Mary and Some Verses from the bible which is the Can you hear the silence, which in the bible is He can hear silence, Can you see the dark, in the bible which is He can see the dark, Can you fix the broken which is He can fix the broken and He can feel my heart and it also a call for Saviour because the demons are making the person having suicidal thoughts and that’s why I said he’s calling for jesus

for the dark thoughts
it is for the people with suicidal thoughts that he’s explaining what’s the feeling of being depressed and suicidal and the feeling of the thoughts and it’s like a whole dream like you want fall to a bridge and it just goes down and down until you wanna die and that scene were the person is bleeding that’s his brain that’s his brain and he’s brain died the demons won and that’s were kinda the start of suicide

1 Like