BMTH - Can You Feel My Heart - Therapist Reacts

I wish i knew it beforehand but still i don’t know how i would react then… Or now. My fathers demons knew how to swim and fly… Only if i knew… could i do something? i don’t know

1 Like

Talk to a friend by Slaves is gonna hit you real hard.

1 Like

Between this song and the anime movie silent voice it helped me come to terms with my life and what it means to be alive

1 Like

Fun fact, this song is a cry for help to god

1 Like

I love how if you follow the questions answers it’s
Can you hear the silence? No
Can you see the dark? No
Can you fix the broken? No
So the answer for his last question can you feel my heart…no
I just think it’s a cool part i don’t see a lot of people mention, idk it may just be a me thing music is subjective :person_shrugging:

1 Like

They did this live at the Royal Albert Hall with a full orchestra, it’s amazing!

1 Like

The whole album for me is a masterpiece (L)

1 Like

that first time i heard “i can’t drown my demons they know how to swim” really broke me to million pieces
and this became an anthem to me… listen to this every time im blue

1 Like

Ive watched thousands of reactions to thousands of videos from hundreds of artists because it amuses me people reacting that you can tell hear the message but haven’t experienced it. You’re literally the only one I’ve found that gets it. I wish my therapist was as onto it as you. Keep up the good work

1 Like

You should take a look at the video for the song “live with me” from Massive Attack which depict a pretty bad addiction issue.

1 Like

Sempiternal is one of the best albums ever created.

1 Like

I’ve never felt more heard in my life this is the most accurate representation of how I feel it’s crazy

1 Like

“The higher I get, the lower I’ll sink” I think is drugs. lol The feeling of the heart is up for interpretation. For me, I happened to be fighting with my dad a lot, and so this song made me feel like I wasn’t alone. The drowning of the demons were the mistakes I couldn’t take back as a result. I like how strongly you felt the message you heard, and that you are out there helping people who are in desperate need of help.

1 Like

Knowing that Oliver Sykes was the only person that made me feel like I wasn’t alone for years and people still say that “metal is just noise” but they don’t know you were on the edge of the void and metal was the only music that pulled you back and told you not yet.

1 Like

I write it down here maybe someone relates to it. When i was 6-7 years old four people sexually abused me. This song helped me a lot i saw them live once that live show was awesome and i was crying when the show was over. It was the best night of my life! It’s important to feel that we are not alone and music is so powerful and it can help us to get through

1 Like

Please do “Hospital For Souls”

1 Like

i’m with you all the way <3

1 Like

hello ! I love your videos ! Could you please react to one more light by linkin park and AmEN! from bring me the horizon

please !!!

1 Like

the line “I long for that feeling to not feel at all” really makes me think of the Harry Potter quote I got tattooed to remember where I came from in terms of having emotional breakdowns; “you care so much you feel as though you will bleed to death with the pain of it”.

1 Like

Dude the song is about crying out to god

1 Like