HeartSupport_Fans Content #941

This topic is from INSTAGRAM where users are encouraged to comment about their mental health struggles.

• If someone tags @heartsupport in a comment it becomes a topic here on the forum.
  • If they don’t it’ll be a comment on this topic.
  • Moderators can flag:ignore non @heartsupport comments to create a new topic if needed.

View media here: https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/v/t51.29350-15/340673893_932237988117411_2806076354252191363_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=8ae9d6&_nc_ohc=ulew0PyzfAIAX8AonnW&_nc_ht=scontent.cdninstagram.com&edm=AL-3X8kEAAAA&oh=00_AfAYZyHAAPG3fn_TQKGcAgIMpZfp7h3DdvvORh76xfKcGw&oe=643D3E25

Lately, I’ve found myself feeling very defeated and anxious because of the thoughts I have spiraling around in my mind. It’s often hard for me to reach out and share those thoughts with others, but every time I do I always feel better.

Share the thoughts that have been difficult for you to navigate by tagging @heartsupport in the comments and we’ll reply with encouragement.

:camera_flash:: @haleymewborn

@heartsupportwall @heartsupportwall2

Same :cry:===================

1 Like

“….I’ve found myself defeated and anxious…” My anxiety had been off the charts for about 6 weeks…only getting worse daily.

1 Like

Lately I’ve been struggling with the thought that I’m not good enough and if there was something different about me and the way I looked i might not feel so lonely.

1 Like