I might leave... forever

I finally did figure out how to become invisible, and like you, spent as much time as possible away from home. I spent a lot of time in the woods, and learned to be very comfortable with my own company.

Are you able to anticipate the times when you feel so down? Do certain things happen in the course of the day that trigger those feelings?

Anybody and everybody who have said hurtful things to you, things that would diminish your confidence, and death wishes, have revealed the darkness within themselves, and at the same time, invalidated their comments.

It sounds like you have been conditioned from an early age, to lack confidence.

You might remember that old Disney movie, “Lambert the sheepish lion.” The statement it makes is really quite profound. Those around you may have conditioned you to feel like a sheep, but I assure you, you are much more.

Anxiety, depression, and mood swings, can be manageable if you get the right kind of help. Please do that!

Like many survival options, mine turned out to be a problem for me. I have a lot of trouble connecting to people, building relationships, and trust… well that is a whole other subject. Isolation is my vehicle of choice, though being lonely is really difficult too. I’m trying to knock myself out of an isolation state now, it’s always a battle for me.

1 Like

Actually I’ve been feeling a lot worse recently. I don’t know why but I just have been.

3 Likes

I can understand, we all have our bad days

Hey! Are you doing okay? You haven’t chat with us in a while. Just want to make sure you are okay!

I’m okay, I guess. My anxiety has been acting up lately though, a lot of fainting.

1 Like

Oh I’m sorry to hear that! Have you tried deep breathing?

Yeah, but nothing seems to work for me. I’m kinda confused. IED

1 Like

Here I’ll tag @Micro since they could help!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.