I've never heard Chop Suey

Can i recommend you to listen P.O.D

This song is about rape and suicide

Not to contradict you, merely suggesting that when one’s entire social circle is toxic it is better to be alone. I am happy to miss them.

1 Like

Well I fell like I don’t belong here I get bullied a lot and I fell like a disappointment a lot

1 Like

I wish she would do adema unstable cd.

I feel like even if music sounds really good, and it does, it can’t be a good idea to listen to it over and over if the lyrics are so negative. Even Hendrix talked about how music was hypnotic. It seems like the repetition of listening to it, and the rhythm and the drum beats and all of that, would actually help to push the negative thoughts (words) deeper into your subconscious. Negatively programming you. So when I read comments here and people say that this kind of music helped them and turned their life around it boggles my mind. That’s kind of like walking around affirming that you should kill yourself isn’t it? I just can’t see how that could be helpful. That last one I listened to was also about suicide - Metallica’s fade to black.

Does anybody know the part where he says father into your hands or whatever was actually a line from a random book on a random page because he couldn’t think of anything to put there and that worked perfectly first try

Villpuss dig…

see @1:39…

Armenian flag flying in.background, Love it!!!

Ive never seen someone so scared :joy:

Empty walls is a must!!!.

the 90s was a turning point. The internet brought that to a screeching halt.

lol, the faces…great!.

So i am a bit late but first the singer couldn’t come up with lyrics and producent told him to take any book of the shelf open a random page and first sentenc he reed is bridge anf that was father in to youre hands and this song name was at first suicide and they had to change it because of 911 and he is talking to father (God) about why did inocent people had to die for others and that he is comminting his spirit to God so he can watch out for him and others i hope this helps (PS THIS TOOK LONG CAN I AT LEAST GET A LIKE).

I’ve just watched several reactions to this song and yours seems the most genuine. Thank you for that :blush:

I always saw this from a personal and atheist perspective. God is a figment, a part of our minds put into us and we need to reconcile, to heal that fracture. The journey from ex-theist to healed self is very difficult and full of internalized contraditions.

No offense intended to religious folks, thats how I feel about my journey through life and is reflected by many ex-theists

Como assim você nunca ouviu Chop Suey antes??

as an metallhead i can say what she definitely not heat aby heavy songs however this was really funny, pretty sincere reaction :stuck_out_tongue:

Not sure why I clicked this video other than I saw it was for a fundraiser. I’m glad I did. Your words at the end were well said. Cheers!