Spencer Chamberlain of Underoath talks about his addiction and feeling lost

This topic represents a Youtube video that was created by Heartsupport and where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• → You can’t reply on this post. If you want to comment, check out Heartsupport on Youtube instead! Replies posted here are from users who commented on Youtube.
  • → When a Youtube user is in need of support, topics are created for them in this forum category, where you can encourage them.

Spencer Chamberlain from Underoath sat down with us at HeartSupport Fest to talk about addiction, feeling lost, and asking for help.

2 Likes

Im proud to say that I’ve stopped drinking :beers: im sober i don’t no longer need it

2 Likes

Sober since 08/31/2019 by the grace of God. Never looking back!!

1 Like

I am sober for over 12 years, but I think a lot of other avenues are pulling at me instead and those have become hard to kick.

I am a Christian and I know that the God gives me the strength and power I need but there are so many times where I have fallen into a place where I don’t even want the help, but I’m am thankful that He is there whenever I need it.

I feel Spencer’s advice but I can’t help but feel that professional help can’t help me but has to be God, but I just feel stuck.

1 Like

Some of what he said are the lyrics to their new song Lifeline (Drowning)

1 Like