Spiritbox - Jaded - Therapist Reacts

This topic represents a Youtube video that was created by Heartsupport and where users are invited to open up about their mental health struggles.

• → You can’t reply on this post. If you want to comment, check out Heartsupport on Youtube instead! Replies posted here are from users who commented on Youtube.
  • → When a Youtube user is in need of support, topics are created for them in this forum category, where you can encourage them.
  • Do you struggle to trust yourself?
  • Do you feel like you’re not enough?
  • Do you feel jaded?
1 Like

been stuck in my head for days

1 Like

I love this song, and wonderful reaction :heart:

1 Like

Man this song has been stuck in my head for days
I’m ready to here this played at blue ridge next week

1 Like

This song has been stuck in my head a lot lately, but then again, so have I.

1 Like

Only a minute into the video and I’ve already subscribed. Love what you’re doing.

1 Like

You’re a good egg.

You care about lyrics and break them down with your expertise/background. More importantly you care for and help others. I’m subscribing. Thanks for reacting to this track too btw!

1 Like

I don’t usually do this, recommending another band for a reaction, but right now it’s… perfect for you.
JINJER - Wallflower (Official Video) | Napalm Records.
lovely greetings from germany and from a german musician

1 Like

I’m an LMHC metalhead too and I love your reactions and psychoeducation afterwards with the lyrical breakdowns great fucking job! :metal:t3:

1 Like

Spiritbox taking catchy to the next level

1 Like

Your content makes me happy. Thanks for your expertise and entertainment!!!

1 Like

Would love to see you react to the band AVATAR and their song Napalm (Live from Ages). They are from Gothenburg, Sweden. They just hit No. 1 on the Billboard Rock Airplay, and got a fossil named after them!

1 Like

I’ve been replaying this song. First of all I love your reaction, felt like I was listening to it for the first time again but with a friend. And second, I started crying as soon as you went over the first line “I feel alone in my body”. Thank you for breaking this down!

1 Like

I came across Spiritbox a few months ago and I really like what they do. The bands that got me into Metal for good are Nightwish and Within Temptation. It’s been 19 years since I heard “Nemo” and “Ice Queen” for the first time. It was love at first hearing. Listening to Metal has always made me feel better in hard times. In recent years, my health has deteriorated due to excessive stress. The doctor referred me to a psychologist. I’m taking small steps I hope. Recently I was reminded of a song:

Within Temptation ft. Piotr Rogucki - “Whole World is Watching” :

"…
You build your walls then break them away
'Cause that is what it takes
You saved yourself, you found who you are
That never goes away

And I know you wish for more
And I know you try
And I hope you realize
You know the time is right

Your sacrifice goes through your mind

But nothing is wasted, you’ve made it now
You rise again, breaking out
Each step that you’ve taken, you’ve paid the price

The whole world is watching
The whole world is watching you when you rise"

Sorry for my English. Greetings from Poland

1 Like

This song is hands down a Fkn 10!!

1 Like

Immediate stank-face :joy:

1 Like

If you would like to react to something you might not have heard of before, I recommend the artist Aesthetic Perfection with their song Gods & Gold

1 Like

hello!! nice reaction!! can you do war of being from tesseract? i will be a good excercise for self acceptance!! cheers

1 Like

I was trying to better understand this message and why it resonated so much with me; I’ve recently felt increasingly hopeless and trying to be aware of self built blind spots help. I appreciate your expertise and perspective.

1 Like

Is there a way to specifically request you as a therapist? I went through BetterHelp and enjoyed my sessions, but feel like you’re more in line with what I’m going through

1 Like